Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

500 gcoin glitch. NOT FREE.

Discussion on 500 gcoin glitch. NOT FREE. within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
500 gcoin glitch. NOT FREE.

Incase you wanted to know, Just signed up here.

There is NO gcoin HACK.

However, there is a way to "Trick" the system into 500gcoins.

No more and no less it only works for 500.

We tested this on 4 accounts, 2 were banned. The 2 that were not banned were the accounts where we didnt buy any "timed" prems.

It took ijji 1.5 weeks exactly to ban each of the accounts which purchased timed prems like meds pioneer etc.

The other two are still happily working and played upon to this day (7 weeks later)

I will once again repeat, before any little wannabe tells me that I am wrong.

THIS IS NOT A HACK. It is a simple glitch useing one of the PaybyCash methods.

In the interest of keeping this quiet and useable I will be SELLING the method to members who have atleast 150+ posts only.

The price is 10usd. That means you still get 400 Gcoins for free.

I wouldnt advise using it more than once, we never tried it, so the risk is yours.

Greed is indeed the downfall of man.

PM me if you are interested and indeed have 150+ Posts.
Old 05/17/2008, 21:18   #2

Scam. You have only 8 posts and you registered today. Cheating the G coin system would be illegal, anyway.
Old 05/17/2008, 21:43   #3

Its a shame you are clueless. Go write a pathetic Dynamic Link Library file and hack some more.

You think DLL injection isn't illegal? Let alone any form of game hacking. zzz much?

Moron. You shouldnt let your Epeen ego blind you.

If i had 1000 posts this wouldnt be a scam right? Lawl. Tool. GG
Old 05/17/2008, 23:32   #4

elite*gold: 90
both of you stfu and no ones buyin some wack *** method that can still getcha banned just tell us biotch or gtfo the website and die jackin it to anime ****
Old 05/18/2008, 03:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious26 View Post
both of you stfu and no ones buyin some wack *** method that can still getcha banned just tell us biotch or gtfo the website and die jackin it to anime ****
This is why we should limit 12year olds internet usage.

Why would i disclose such lucrative information like this for free? You clearly have no understanding of life kid. Probably a communist.

GTFO unless you have a decent rep. Ive sold this to 23 people so far.(Admittedly 9 of them being clan/friends but still the other 14 were from forums and no complaints yet) And still no leak. So keep on whining kid.

And if you could read properly you would see you dont get banned if you dont buy timed prems.

So please, before you consider saying anything else little leecher, please consider a kindergarden education first.
Old 05/18/2008, 16:51   #6

wow what a nobo scammer......................... how about this, you tell me were you live, and i send you not only 10 dollars, but i will beet the **** out of you and i will slap your mom till she yells my name in bed so stfu you stupid little scammer.
Old 05/18/2008, 17:07   #7

Cloud, just get off the internet, just cmon man, plus jakkanory, sorry no one is going to buy from a non trusted person on this forums, maybe if you were like say 200 posts or such, people would attempt, also how the hell is he a communist?

communist- a person who is regarded as supporting politically leftist or subversive causes.

- in other words a person who doesn't believe the way how this government works.
Or a person who believes that the people should share, but communism hasn't worked out because there are no reasons to have a job if everything is handed to you.

Learn words before using them.
Old 05/18/2008, 17:24   #8

You assume nonsense things so you'l recieve nonsense answers jkafl;jdf;a!ask <---?
Old 05/18/2008, 20:05   #9

Rofl, this ***** old and i've been doing it for ages, gifting my entire clan w/e they want for free. This guys probably a scammer though, wouldn't trust him. It's so **** simple too.

Mine can only get 300 G-Coins a day though.
Old 05/18/2008, 21:08   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudxninr
wow what a nobo scammer......................... how about this, you tell me were you live, and i send you not only 10 dollars, but i will beet the shit out of you and i will slap your mom till she yells my name in bed so stfu you stupid little scammer.
... Another reason why 12 year olds should be banned from the internet. Get an IQ check boy.
I live down in Bristol in England, if you really fancy a fight love, your welcome to come on down Or atleast get mummy to give you a lift because your probably to young to even attempt learning to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0FrozenFire0x View Post
Rofl, this shits old and i've been doing it for ages, gifting my entire clan w/e they want for free. This guys probably a scammer though, wouldn't trust him. It's so damn simple too.

Mine can only get 300 G-Coins a day though.
Point Proven. Bless you vicious. /pat the leecher.

Respect4reason.
Well done for explaining what a communist is and proving what I said to be indeed correct..
"Or a person who believes that the people should share,"

My POINT IS. He expected it for free. In an idealists communist society everything is available to all for little or no price, everyone is treated equal etc.
Therefore... My point is indeed correct as he expected me to just give it to him for free...the fact it was an attempt at humour at the child who is clearly a leecher must have flew over your head..

"Learn words before using them."

Do not try to outsmart someone who knows what they are talking about.

..Do not continue this arguement as you stand no chance. I am studying a degree in politics and I would rather not argue.

I understand that people are not willing to buy this so I will attempt to be more active and build up my activity here.

Close topic please.
Old 05/19/2008, 00:00   #11

Wtf is this guy babbling about politics and bullshit? hmmm Point is he assumed nonsense so i gave him nonsense and spare me the communism..... *yawn*....
Old 08/02/2008, 23:36   #12

LOOL u cant have 500G coins with this glitch.... just fake.... if u can u posted who make ... u didnt posted to make ppl blive u but ites just FAKE!
Old 08/02/2008, 23:36   #13

LOOL u cant have 500G coins with this glitch.... just fake.... if u can u posted who make ... u didnt posted to make ppl blive u but its just FAKE!
Old 08/03/2008, 09:49   #14

LOL
i have not seen idiot like him for long time. impossible to pay money for this without evidence. what he said is just rubbish, just **** off from here. Try to make sense before you write pls. you are just making ppl mad.