Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Client Problem

Discussion on Game Client Problem within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So kommt nachdem ich dbl klick auf die exe mache. Gibts irgendeine letzte Rettung oder reinstall?
Old 07/16/2006, 17:46   #2

schonma
neu installiert?
Old 07/16/2006, 17:58   #3

XD
Quote:
schonma
neu installiert?
das is doch die Frage...... ne ne

Also mein Tipp^^

Die große Dat sichern und schnell mit Client aus Internet wiederherstellen. Dann die Dat wieder rein, da sind deine runtergeladenen Daten wieder alle da. Geht auch schneller als mit CD´s

Edit:

mit wiederherstellen mein ich reinstallen.
Old 07/16/2006, 19:14   #4

Hab jetzt mal ganz billig installation repariert. Die dat musste ich nicht einfügen und es hat sogar funktioniert, ohne dass ich alle updates neu runterladen musste - logischerweise.

THX
Old 07/16/2006, 19:15   #5

Jo, daran hatte ich auch net gedacht,

aber ich denke das Prinzip der Reparation is einfach die Dateien zu ersetzen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to see bot working on my game client?
07/29/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
It is the correct section to ask about that? ok... I got the bot working but i want to view he working, i want to have my game open and bot working on the open game window... Can understand me? I can have bot and client open at same tiem but i like use client for botting, any way to do it? Ill promise i searched on forums, readed some posts loooongs posts so much letters and nothing, only i finded a way to open the game at same time with bot, but isnt what i want :( I want to see bot...
plz help in game client.. :)
11/16/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
currently I'm running the game & playing.. the drop items and items are not shown... and when i know how to fixed them i logout the account & after i login back i can connect to the game now!! it says "server is interrupted. please login later"... pls help me?? what will i do???
New client will be(full game)
09/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
:mad:"Inspection Period : 09/11/2007 15:00~18:00 Silkroad Standard Time (3 hour duration) * Please note that after the server inspection on September 11th, Silkroad Online client may only be downloaded after newly downloading the torrent file. - Summer festival event to be ended" download the full game client+event ended AND download from torrent :mad:
Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!!
08/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
You guys this keeps popping up when i am about to log in. Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!! WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE. Help me out i will really appreciate it. thx all