Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Miniature ONI in PreSearing Ascalon RARE

Discussion on WTS Miniature ONI in PreSearing Ascalon RARE within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hallo Verkaufe mein Minipet Oni im Tutorial Pre Ascalon bitte um gebote.

Hello i want to sell my Mini Oni in Pre Searing pm offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB max dmg weapons, tomes and other stuff that shouldnt be in presearing
06/17/2015 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says I'm looking to buy items in presearing that shouldn't be there such as green weapons, max dmg weapons, major and superior runes etc. PM or post what you have here and we can make out a deal.
05/25/2015 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i want to sell my rare miniature ONI it is in PreSearing Ascalon pm me offers.
Simple Presearing Lvl Bot GWA² based
04/28/2012 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 34 Replies
Presearing Lvl Bot GWA² based. The bot solves the Quest "Charr at the Gate" All you need is level 2. In the appendix you find a .rar including the .exe and .au3(Source). If you have any ideas to improve, let me know. If you have any problems, let me know. If you want to give me a Guild Wars Account you don´t need anymore, because I´am building this bot with Trial Accounts, let me know. If you want to see more bots made by me follow step 3.
[WTB] Black Dyes/Schwarz in Presearing/Tutorial
04/06/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hey epvp-lers, ich kaufe Schwarze Farbstoffläschen im Tutorial von Proph. Preisvorstellungen bitte per PM: -Ektos im Post-Game also im Hauptspiel -Oder €
Looking for a presearing bot
02/16/2010 - GW Bots - 1 Replies
I found two bots here in the forums, from a while back, one a bandit farming bot and one a scale farming bot. both for farms in presearing. I couldnt get either to work and didnt want to bump such old threads, does anyone know of a bot for either of these farms which works well.