Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Acc

Discussion on Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Acc within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Acc

Hey!
I want to sell my GW2 Account with the Heart of Thorns Expansion here.
I never really had the time to look into the game after I bought the Expansion, so Characters are really low level, It wouldent be worth to point out their level (all below lvl 10 even).
So this is basicly a new Account with the Heart of Thorns Expansion.
I got every single data you will need to make this account your every own.
This Account is mine and has only been played on from one IP.

Selling it for 20€ Paypal!

If you are interested feel free to add me on skype (marmeladengangsta) and tell me your offer.
greetings
Old 03/26/2016, 00:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump selling for 20€ paypal!

Tags
account, expansion, fresh, gw2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns Key
01/08/2016 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
^this Statt 44,99€ verkaufe ich ihn für 30,00€ glatt. Zahlungsmethoden: Überweisung PayPal e*Gold
[Buying] Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns Key!
10/31/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I want to buy a Heart of Thorns Key for GW2. I would give 10,-€ with Paypal. Greetings
[Selling] Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns
10/26/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, ich möchte hiermit meinen Guild Wars 2 Account verkaufen. Der Account beinhaltet Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition (leider die Items nicht mehr vorhanden) sowie die Erweiterung Heart of Thorns (Vorbesteller). Auf dem Account ist ein Lv. 57 Waldläufer, außerdem sind Account weit ein Wedding-Set, einige Farben sowie ein paar mehr oder weniger schöne Minis vorhanden. Der Account ist voll nutzbar, alle Daten sind vorhanden sowie der Original Key(s) und er ist nicht (mehr) gebannt. Was möchte...
[Selling] Guild Wars 2 + Heart of Thorns DLC!
10/02/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, verkaufe meinen Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Account - passend zum letzten (!) Beta weekend zu HoT! Char: Lv. 46 Waldläufer Ein paar Minis sind vorhanden (auch ein Kauf "Pet": Goldenes Schwein) Skins: Wedding-Set vorhanden Farben sind auch ein paar freigeschaltet. Server: Drakkar-See Gebote hier drunter.