Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dealing GW2 Accounts ! Bought&Sold

Discussion on Dealing GW2 Accounts ! Bought&Sold within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dealing GW2 Accounts ! Bought&Sold

[B]
Hello EPVPers
I'm a Guild Wars 2 Account dealer :

- Buying Accounts/Gold/HoT Keys for negotiated Prices.
- Selling Accounts/Gold/HoT Keys for reasonable Prices.

PM me your Skypes, Offers and lets make some deals !
US/EU Accounts available.

Regards.
Old 12/02/2015, 14:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i sent you my skype in pm
x4 80s US Side 6 Legendaries

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Accounts that are bot and sold warning
04/15/2014 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
Just wanted to warn everyone about buying and these so called free giveaway accounts Don't bother buying or Taking free or bot accounts without the security questions Some of the people on this site will just simple change the password with there info after you do all the work make sure you get the answers change the questions and password and email address Example (Youngchewy) Because all they have to do is tell a gm they got hacked And give them the info Just make sure you guys get all the...
Selling BLADE & SOUL OBT ACCOUNTS ~sold over 20~ accounts
11/30/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling Blade&Soul accounts OBT (China) accounts. It's works very fast, just login and play <3 if you are interested just PM I also take RP (Cards). But paypal is main source of payments. Accounts can scale Beginner level (Start at training isle) or lvl 20 (only 4 available.) lvl20 accounts comes with items/gold, not sure how much gold i don't look look just Farm and lvl them XD.
Selling BLADE & SOUL OBT ACCOUNTS ~sold over 20~ accounts
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling Blade&Soul accounts OBT (China) accounts. It's works very fast, just login and play <3 if you are interested just PM I also take RP (Cards). But paypal is main source of payments. Accounts can scale Beginner level (Start at training isle) or lvl 20 (only 4 available.) lvl20 accounts comes with items/gold, not sure how much gold i don't look just Farm and lvl them XD.
Sold 2 Accounts.
10/23/2010 - CrossFire Trading - 4 Replies
Hey sold my 2 accounts, because my 2 friends doesnet play anymore Crossfire. The First Account: Ing: WirLegenEuch Weapens: XM8-adv,Anaconda-adv,AK 47,AWM,Desert Eagle,USP,3 Granaden,SG552 Camo 14days,Scar Light 11days,Scar Heavy 20days and Glock 18days. Charakter: Star,Swat. Bag 3: 11days GP:13702 ZP:678
Retail bought accounts
10/04/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
delete pls if any mod exists here.