Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling BLADE & SOUL OBT ACCOUNTS ~sold over 20~ accounts

Discussion on Selling BLADE & SOUL OBT ACCOUNTS ~sold over 20~ accounts within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling BLADE & SOUL OBT ACCOUNTS ~sold over 20~ accounts

I am selling Blade&Soul accounts OBT (China) accounts. It's works very fast, just login and play <3 if you are interested just PM

I also take RP (Cards). But paypal is main source of payments.

Accounts can scale Beginner level (Start at training isle) or lvl 20 (only 4 available.)

lvl20 accounts comes with items/gold, not sure how much gold i don't look look just Farm and lvl them XD.
Old 11/29/2013, 18:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
dont buy his starting ones since every1 can easily make accounts.
Old 11/30/2013, 12:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
This is the cabal online trading sektion.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Blade And Soul CBT3 Accounts in STOCK[HOT]
04/04/2013 - Trading - 24 Replies
hey everyone. i got lots of accounts from the previous cbt's for sale and who played the previous cbt's can start playing the early access that starts at 25 APRIL! here is my old thread when i was selling CBT2 accounts http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/1396040- s-blade-soul-cbt2-account-hot.html If you don't know what is blade and soul you can check this trailer: Blade & Soul Gameplay(High Quality) - YouTube and here is some proof that my accounts can play the early access at...
[S]Blade And Soul CBT3 Accounts in STOCK[HOT]
05/17/2012 - Trading - 5 Replies
hey everyone. I'm selling 3 accounts for B&S CBT3 testing Here is proof of the account being able to participate http://i45.tinypic.com/30shbpf.jpg if you can't read korean, i've typed it out what it says and you can google translate if you don't believe me 축하합니다! blade and soul 3rd cbt 테스터로 선발되셨습니&# 45796;. 2012 5월 9일(수) ~ 5월 22일(화) 총 14일 간 테스트에 참여하실 수 있습니다.
[WTS] Blade & Soul CBT2 Accounts
09/04/2011 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I want wo sell two Blade and Soul CBT2 Accounts, playable from the 3.9.2011 until the 10th. ------------------------------------------------- -- Hallo, würde gerne zwei Blade and Soul CBT2 Accounts verkaufen, spielbar vom 3.9. bis 10.9.2011. Price: 30 Euro or near offer / VHB
Blade and Soul CBT2 Accounts, really cheap price
08/27/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Only for 30 or 40 wmz, you can get accounts with 1st and 3rd september playing start respectively. Message me, who interested.
Blade and Soul CBT2 Accounts, cheap price
08/27/2011 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
Only for 30 or 40 wmz, you can get accounts with 1st and 3rd september playing start respectively. Message me, who interested.