Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account packages

Discussion on Account packages within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account packages

I am selling a great package for the new GW2 expansion that is being released soon. I have four accounts that you can take advantage of for one low price. With these accounts you will also get my log-in information to a third party program that will allow you to teleport to different areas (it is not a bot).

Account 1

I am the original owner of this account. This account is my pride and joy but I will not have time to play anymore due to transferring to a University next semester. This account has a level 80 Charr Warrior who is my main. She has full armor and weapon ascended weapons and well as a neck piece and ring. It is set up as a zerker set. The second character is a level 80 Sylvari Elementalist who has a few pieces of ascended herself. She was turned into an alternative character, so not much else is on her. My third character is a 80 Norn Ranger. She was basically fresh to 80 so no special weapons or armor on her. The Ranger and Warrior both have 100% map completion. This account is VERY CLOSE to obtaining the Twilight weapon. The only thing left to do is obtain the pre-cursor, get about 200 more Obsidian shards and get the last few ranks in PvP. The legendary mats are on the warrior. This account has about 950 gold as well.

Account 2

This account is a level 80 Thief. It is fresh to 80 and I used it primarily for farming. Nothing special at all. Maybe a bunch of saved up Laurels.

Account 3

This account has an 80 Thief and Mesmer. This account was obtained from this website. I am not the original owner but I have all the information for the account (I think..somewhere). This account is half way to a legendary weapon.

Account 4

This account was obtained off of **************. It is an Engineer account that is about halfway or so towards obtaining a legendary weapon.

Again, you will get ALL accounts. You can not separate them!!! You will also get the third party teleporter program as well!!!

Asking price: $225 (can easily get most of it back if you resell the Twilight for real money and because of the 950 gold). Can be negotiable.

WHEN ADDING ME TO SKYPE @ TRANQUILREMEDIES OR SENDING ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHAT MY PRICE IS AND YOU HAVE TO ASK ME WHAT ACCOUNT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECAUSE I HAVE SEVERAL POSTS GOING AT ONCE. Middleman required unless you go first. Buyer pays middleman fees.

--- All crafts are MAXED as well.

Also trading for FFXIV Gil on Brynhildr server. I can accept less than $225 value in gil if you trade me gil.