Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8000g Darkhaven Certified, honest, & open English US seller

Discussion on 8000g Darkhaven Certified, honest, & open English US seller within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool 8000g Darkhaven Certified, honest, & open English US seller

Darkhaven 8000g looking to sell in either whole amounts or chunks (1k a peice?)

I am only accepting Moneygram or Western union, very sorry. I know it doesn't sound great but at least neither of them takes a huge deductible as paypal does or especially with **************. Paypal doesn't cover me much when dealing with past scammers in the past especially when buyers try to use dispute method with their banks.

If you're using a credit card payments with money gram or western union (instead of hard cash upfront), rest assured your payments are covered by your bank provider or credit card issuer. As far other countries, I am not 100% as they have different policies giving your compensation coverage losses.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2014, 14:18   #2

bump

bump
Old 03/24/2014, 18:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much do you want for 1k gold?
Old 03/25/2014, 10:46   #4

Make an offer and I'll get back to you along with my skype name.
Old 04/25/2014, 23:57   #5

Bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU Server D3 GOLD. Honest Private Seller. PP Verified
07/19/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi All Current Stock : 10 Million Price Today : USD 1.30/Million or Euro 1.10/million I will not go first. I am sorry no exceptions. I have been scammed before so I will now use all means to record and log the transaction done. If you do a chargeback after trading with me, you will lose as all video recordings and logs will prove I have transacted gold to you. So you will be wasting your time trying to scam me. I will need buyer to put in a note to say that you are buying virtual...
[US SEVER] D3 Gold. Private Honest Seller. Paypal Verified.
07/10/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi All Current Stock : 17 Million Price today : USD 1.20 I will not go first. I am sorry no exceptions. I have been scammed before so I will now use all means to record and log the transaction done. If you do a chargeback after trading gold, you will lose as all video recordings and logs will prove I have transacted gold to you. I will need buyer to put in a note to say that you are buying virtual goods and will not do a chargeback in anyway. i will only transact when I see this...
Uridium Seller German/English
05/21/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 40 Replies
Hello now i can sell Uridium too You can buy uri at such prices : 500 000 - 10 $ 1 000 000 - 25 $ 2 000 000 - 60 $ 3 000 000 - 85 $ 4 000 000 - 100 $ 5 000 000 - 120 $
Darkhaven Minecraft
04/09/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Fast, dedicated, and up to date server located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Professional team of miners that offer an enjoyable experience in a stable and fun environment. Our server is survival based, but has defense against griefers! No PvP at this time, although this may be an option in the future! Staff and welcoming members will always be around to greet you. We currently have an array of town center buildings including a welcome center, tavern, inn, cathedral, library, mill, and...
Verkaufe 80er Schurken, 72er Pala 8000G
08/16/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe Account mit u. A. folgendem Schurken: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. sowie einen 72er Pala und einige Twinks. Auf dem Account liegen über 8000 Gold. noch einen Monat spielbar.