Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EU Server D3 GOLD. Honest Private Seller. PP Verified

Discussion on WTS EU Server D3 GOLD. Honest Private Seller. PP Verified within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EU Server D3 GOLD. Honest Private Seller. PP Verified

Hi All

Current Stock : 10 Million
Price Today : USD 1.30/Million or Euro 1.10/million

I will not go first. I am sorry no exceptions.

I have been scammed before so I will now use all means to record and log the transaction done. If you do a chargeback after trading with me, you will lose as all video recordings and logs will prove I have transacted gold to you. So you will be wasting your time trying to scam me. I will need buyer to put in a note to say that you are buying virtual goods and will not do a chargeback in anyway. i will only transact when I see this note in the payment you make and I will refund you (fees payable by you) if I do not see the note.

I am paypal verified. I may sell here on a daily basis depending on my stock.

Skype message log with you saying your Paypal email and name with the amount paying will be saved for Paypal's dispute purposes. So you will lose if you were to try to scam me by doing a chargeback.

Please add a note saying you buying gift with NO CHARGEBACK when you make paypal payment. Once I get the payment with the note I will pass you the gold immediately.

Thanks for reading.

Skype me at bernard.yeo27