Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 80 Warrior 100% Completed Map 40 Us Dollars

Discussion on Level 80 Warrior 100% Completed Map 40 Us Dollars within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Level 80 Warrior 100% Completed Map 40 Us Dollars

(I only speak english but its weak) Hallo everybody! I' am selling my guild wars 2 account, not bought on the beta times but it has 2 level 80 characters but the other one is not geared so.. here goes

Level 80 warrior name:
Molygon
Server:
Darkhaven; can be changed
Items owned:
Vision of the mists (100+ gold)
Full set armor of vigil with soldier rune in it
And 176k karma
and also 100% map complete with 2 unused legendary scrolls

Build:
Tanker/ DPS

Pictures:

--------> What i am trading it for?
50 USD (Can nego) > i am play a game called darkgunz, so you can help me by buying 40usd of DGC ( DarkGunz Currency) which is 200dgc, it would be more if you could use paypal, thanks alot and to contact me at (STEAM) name is roylow21 we can negociate there for more details, thanks!!

there is also no point scamming as im quitting gw2 thanks for your time..

Hallo, if you are really interested, i only provide detail to real buyers and more detailed info because of security purpose i also have to check if you are trusted, thank you and add me on steam (roylow21) and last leave your offer below

i also lower price because i need money urgently for my other game
Old 02/14/2013, 13:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me in skype plz or PN

Old 02/14/2013, 13:32   #3

Ok will add once back from dinner, thank you will be contacted in 30 minutes or less

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSc00by View Post
add me in skype plz or PN

added on skype please check
Old 02/14/2013, 15:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheating ACCOUNT NOT GET
SKYPE DELETED
Old 02/14/2013, 15:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSc00by View Post
Cheating ACCOUNT NOT GET
SKYPE DELETED
sorry for inconvenience im fixing the issue now, its because of mobile google auth cator i already set it to yours now we shall resolve the issue

Tags
level 80