Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RARE GUILD WARS ACCOUNT SALE ECTO ONLY

Discussion on RARE GUILD WARS ACCOUNT SALE ECTO ONLY within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RARE GUILD WARS ACCOUNT SALE ECTO ONLY

Hello today Im selling my Guild wars pvp account for ecto. The account has 7 PVP characters and 1 PVE character. The PVP monk has full obby and chaos gloves and blindfold. The mesmer and ranger also have chaos gloves and mixed Elite armor like primeval kurzick luxon ect. The account has Rank 8 Hero So it has bambi and the wolf unlocked It also has rank 6 glasiator from random arenas. The account has had much work put into PVP and I would like to sell for ecto only. No paypal no lowballers. Add me on skype for pics and anything else.
I do not go first Can use middleman at your expense I'm not a scammer i got 4 Guildwars accounts I wont take any offers under 400 ecto Add my skype if you wanna bid or buy.
Old 07/22/2012, 05:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 123/0/1
he is a paypal scammer, be warned!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys for sale
02/19/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, i want to sell Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys.If someone is interested , you can email me and add my msn. We can talk details there. I will give u a low price of Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys including weapons. I am serious. Email:[email protected] MSN:[email protected] Thank you for reading my post.
Guild Wars Ecto (you) For RSGP (me)
08/09/2012 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
I am willing to do 10 ectos for 1m rsgp. Let me know! :) bump
Selling Guild Wars PVP account ECTO ONLY
07/05/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello today Im selling my Guild wars pvp account for ecto. The account has 7 PVP characters and 1 PVE character. The PVP monk has full obby and chaos gloves and blindfold. The mesmer and ranger also have chaos gloves and mixed Elite armor like primeval kurzick luxon ect. The account has Rank 8 Hero So it has bambi and the wolf unlocked It also has rank 6 hero from random arenas. The account has had much work put into PVP and I would like to sell for ecto only. No paypal no lowballers. Add me on...
Trading Guild Wars Ecto for RSPG
03/11/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys Have over 750e in stock Currently trading 4e:1m Trades will be done in increments Please fill the order as shown below: Please feel free to leave me a message as well Prices are negotiable depending on amount of RSPG