Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Grand Theft Auto
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SA:MP] Next Generation Roleplay

Discussion on [SA:MP] Next Generation Roleplay within the Grand Theft Auto forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SA:MP] Next Generation Roleplay

Happy Holidays to you all and I hope you all have a great New Years.

I know that San Andreas is a pretty old game, but our server is alive and well. You can come join us if you wish.
SA-MP is a free Massively Multiplayer Online game mod for the PC version of Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

We run a Medium-level Roleplay server on it. It has been up since 2011 and we do not plan on stopping now! If you enjoy roleplaying or even if you want to learn, you should join our server.

Server IP: samp.ng-gaming.net:7777
TeamSpeak IP: ts.ng-gaming.net

Click on the link below to be taken to a page to help you connect to our server!

Thank you all for reading.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SA:MP][NGR] New Generation Roleplay - Kein Tag wie jeder andere
02/15/2016 - Grand Theft Auto - 1 Replies
Inhaltsverzeichnis >Das sind wir, Informationen über uns und dem Server >Ingame >Features >Fraktionen >Jobs für jedermann >Medien (Forum, Teamspeak, Gameserver) Was sind wir?
Crystal Generation Roleplay Gaming
07/08/2014 - Grand Theft Auto - 1 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/jxPT5bg.png Introduction CGG is a medium role play server and is currently in it's early stages, with a lot of improvements to come in the future. Our current staff team has been in a variety of other servers, which will benefit us as a community to make our server one of the best out there. Our server has a variety of things you can role play yourself as and we hope you enjoy your experience while playing on this server Scripting We have the most unique...
SAMP Next generation roleplay
07/20/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Any one here from Next generation roleplay? Would like to buy a account or in game money/ credits
SAMP Next generation roleplay
07/19/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Someone has a account On Next generation roleplay I am looking to buy one or Ingame money/credits