Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]NAGC - Singapore

Discussion on [QUESTION]NAGC - Singapore within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]NAGC - Singapore

I have a question. Is NAGC blocking Singapore's IP? :/.

Because I've went into the game and asked around, most or all of Singaporeans cannot access GC Website/Forum, and lag when entered "Equip" or "Shop" tabs.

Anyway, if we followed one of the stickies that says... what IP address changing, can we access the GC Website/Forum?

And oh yea, we still can enter the game.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] NAGC HACK.
10/17/2010 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
I'm assuming this is the right section due the to fact no questions in the hack section~ Does anyone know the next release date of the NAGC hack if there will be one? your answers will be appreciated! :D
[Question] Metin2 Singapore
05/20/2010 - Metin2 - 7 Replies
Soo da wir keinen abteil für metin2 singapur haben stell ich das mal hier rein da es ja auch ein Asiatischer server ist ( der in englischer sprache geführt wird :D ) weiss jmd ob der server zurzeit down ist ? ich hab mich grade da angemeldet um zu schauen wie der so ist... anscheinend so wie korea nur in englisch was ich nice finde das doofe ist ich komme halt nicht rein haben die vllt. nen IP sperr bot drin der uns garnicht reinlässt ?
[Question] about NAGC
04/04/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
can i play NAGC here in philippines ? please reply so i won't download it anymore please
[QUESTION]where can I download NAGC
01/17/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
..whats the meaning of NAGC? ..Where can I download it?
question about korean and NAGC?
01/04/2010 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Ok i was searching threw the forum and found a link to download korean GC and i was wondering if it was possible to have both korean and US downloaded and playable? well nvm what i said above i figured that out...now im haveing the problem of not being able to read the language on the site to register and start the game i tried useing my account from US but it doesent work does anyone know if i can download a language pack so that i have the option for the site to be in english? i searched...