Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So confused to get this to work (yes, I read other forurms)

Discussion on So confused to get this to work (yes, I read other forurms) within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/10/2009, 14:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
ako vista ako napagana ko !!!
expert dude!!
Old 08/10/2009, 15:37   #17

elite*gold: 20
i wish i can play ntreev GC haha ..
anyone know to bypass the region block ? xD
Old 08/10/2009, 16:32   #18

Received Thanks: 1,136
radical engine 7.5 is much better compare to radical engine 7.5.1 in terms of hyper scanning...

since alienzuce (first open ce of radical 7.5.1) has smaller memory allocation compare to mle (first open ce of radical 7.5) that's why the more addresses you scan the slower the scanning becomes...

@TS

your settings are indeed correct...

the only problem is the hack that you are using...

damage / one hit hack is already filtered...

therefore any values beyond 16384 will be detected...

to say 16384 could be the maximum damage you can do...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2009, 16:44   #19

I am not on Vista. I am on XP, but I will try what Reight's said and lower the value to 16384 and see if that works. Ill do 15,000 to make round numbers. Let you know how it works outs. I'll post my MLE settings if that doesent work. Thanks
Old 08/11/2009, 02:22   #20

Okay well, I just tested the dmg hack using "Chiharu"s guide. It seems that when I did change the value, all my dmg actually, did 0. No numbers were even shown, or, when I did attack, I was doing 4dmg, then the last try I was back to doing regular damage. I'm guessing i'm doing something wrong here. Or is there just another way of doing dmg hacks?
Old 08/11/2009, 21:57   #21

So no other advice?