Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

noein's 2nd final thread here in elitepvpers

Discussion on noein's 2nd final thread here in elitepvpers within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 01/10/2011, 18:43   #151

elite*gold: 0
it'x time to work hard naman ..
btw.. tnx for all d help ..
Old 01/10/2011, 23:38   #152

farewell sir noein

ang masasabi ko lang pano na ngayon wala na o nabawasan na ang creator ng hack

my pagbabago ba sa mga nagalit at nakapag salita ng masama my natutunan ba

dati pa kasi walang pagkakaisa dito sa elite kaya di na rin kami gaanong nag OL dito

sabihin natin lumaki ulo ni noein understand nyo na lang sana kasi malaki talaga yun contribution nya tsaka natural satin ang lumalaki ang ulo lalo na pag nagagawang maganda siguro di rin naman gusto ni noein

ngayong aalis kana noein salamat dahil natuto ako kami ng friends ko we create our own hack pero iba pa rin pag ikaw talaga gumawa di ba kasi simple sd and all win sa pvp lang
ikaw marami ka pa nadagdag

gud luck na lang sir siguro tama desisyon mo siguro mali di rin natin masabi ikaw at panahon lang makakapag sabi kung ano yung tama

last message ingat palagi sir

off topic : sya nga pala guys try nyo yung lord of the rings online tsaka need for speed online astig din
Old 01/11/2011, 11:31   #153

i will miss u sir noein >.< and ur hacks...!

kung hindi dahil sa mga hack muh . . . hanggang ngayun weak pa ako . .!
Old 01/11/2011, 13:35   #154

yeah . better to thanks him alots of his help to us .
Old 01/11/2011, 17:50   #155

its bee a while nung di ako nag.lo2g d2 sa elite... maybe past 6months... or more...

i thank you sir noein for all.... as in... all

sa pagpu2yat sa pag2iintindi sa pag.entertain samin kada isa... lalo na nung my pass yung hack

lalo na sa pag.gawa ng hack...

nung una... anti noein din ako eh... bt my pass bt my question pa...

but time roll in... nakakatuwang my pass yung hack may naki2lala kang mga bagong kaibigan

especially kaaway... ^^

well for all grandchaser... better plaY w/o hack (or noein) u can enjoy it more...

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999999999999

for noein... goodbye sir...
Old 01/11/2011, 18:10   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_yagami View Post
its bee a while nung di ako nag.lo2g d2 sa elite... maybe past 6months... or more...

i thank you sir noein for all.... as in... all

sa pagpu2yat sa pag2iintindi sa pag.entertain samin kada isa... lalo na nung my pass yung hack

lalo na sa pag.gawa ng hack...

nung una... anti noein din ako eh... bt my pass bt my question pa...

but time roll in... nakakatuwang my pass yung hack may naki2lala kang mga bagong kaibigan

especially kaaway... ^^

well for all grandchaser... better plaY w/o hack (or noein) u can enjoy it more...

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999999999999

for noein... goodbye sir...
kaaway? you mean that super arrogant guy that claimed that he can answer the whole 5 sets of questions in just 1 day and said that if he knew that he will tell that to you? well obviously he failed to do so in the end...

@noein- I might apply in your group if I have a little background on memory hacking but, I only have a limited knowledge about script hacking...
Old 01/13/2011, 17:04   #157

sir noein nuod na lng tayu ng anime im a certified otaku!
Old 01/14/2011, 11:01   #158

I cant apply in your group for now.
no experience in any kind of hacking.

anyways, no negative comments...
Old 01/15/2011, 02:56   #159

First of all,
THANK YOU!

Everything I have right now, and everything I reached, wont be this great without you. You've been a big part in my grand chase life. And It's my lifetime debt to you. I certainly engraved that fact in my mind.

But honestly, when I heard about the "noein-selling-his-hack thing", I disbelieved it. The noein that I thought in my mind, was the noein that share his hack whole heartedly, even without anything to receive. That makes me admire you more than admiring you because of how good your hacks are. But when I proved that it is all true, I felt.... disappointed. I KNOW VERY WELL THAT THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO BE DISAPPOINT. WHO I AM TO FEEL THAT BY THE WAY. But that's what I really felt. (Just sharing my opinion) The noein that I thought has been changed and that's what I cannot understand. I KNOW, it's is your hack and you've been through all the hardships just to make it sucessfully, that's why you have all the power and authority in what to do with it. I don't question that. It's just... what happened? I absolutely also know, that you're the one who continued sir brian's doings, but he never sell his hacks. Also, You're the one who always help us to finish mission before, like this and like that, but what happened? I really don't concern about, you releasing your hack or not, what I point out in here is that, what made you change? :S That's why others are accusing you: "yumbang ka na daw, or nag mukang pera ka na, or you've turned greedy na" because, you've became someone, na hindi nman ikaw before.
Old 01/15/2011, 04:45   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannie169 View Post
First of all,
THANK YOU!

Everything I have right now, and everything I had reach, wont be this great without you. You've been a big part in my grand chase life. And It's my lifetime debt to you. I certainly engraved that fact in my mind.

But honestly, when I heard about the "noein-selling-his-hack thing", I disbelieved it. The noein that I thought in my mind, was the noein that share his hack whole heartedly, even without anything to receive. That makes me admire you more than admiring you because of how good your hacks are. But when I proved that it is all true, I felt.... disappointed. I KNOW VERY WELL THAT THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO BE DISAPPOINT. WHO I AM TO FEEL THAT BY THE WAY. But that's what I really felt. (Just sharing my opinion) The noein that I thought has been changed and that's what I cannot understand. I KNOW, it's is your hack and you've been through all the hardships just to make it sucessfully, that's why you have all the power and authority in what to do with it. I don't question that. It's just... what happened? I absolutely also know, that you're the one who continued sir brian's doings, but he never sell his hacks. Also, You're the one who always help us to finish mission before, like this and like that, but what happened? I really don't concern about, you releasing your hack or not, what I point out in here is that, what made you change? :S
i aggre with sir shannie169

will gonna miss you sir noeins

the greatess grand chaser hack well gone. but im not sad on that im sad that sir noein well say good bye on elitepvpers

i dont care about the hack or things he do i care only one thing he really a kind person and respected one
same at shannie169
i dint believe first too. what i heart on the news that sir noein is selling a hack cuz he a kind person and sharing he's hack then when i saw this i just shock more shock on me when you sir noein well byebye forever..

if i only see you on person or see you in GCPH.
ill help you a lot even i need too sucriface my account on you ill do it!

i wish we could be friends... but i dont think it well be happent...

sir noein us a vice president of EACE phillipines i salute you!
with all my heart us a artist thank you for your help :3

byebye bee sir noein and have a good life now=^_^=
Old 01/15/2011, 07:22   #161

We miss you......