Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MLEngine has virus

Discussion on MLEngine has virus within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MLEngine has virus

It has Trojan Horse Virus. i scanned it in my pc.
Old 08/14/2009, 11:55   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAshes View Post
It has Trojan Horse Virus. i scanned it in my pc.
For your information, MLEngine never got viruses (IDK about the previous MLEngines). It's virus-free so most hackers use them than other cheat engines. TRY SCANNING AGAIN & YOU MIGHT BE WRONG! Look for the virus in the virus vault of your AV and check its exact location to find out if the virus really came from your MLEngine.

Are you really sure that Trojan Horse came from MLE? Maybe you just received a false alarm from your AV or maybe your MLE is infected with virus which came from your pc. What AV are you using BTW? Also, please post your scanning results.

WRONG SECTION!!!

REQUESTING FOR THREAD CLOSURE!!!
Old 08/14/2009, 15:54   #3

cheat engines are supposed to work like viruses so it can HACK in programs.
maybe your source is untrustworthy, did you download it here?
rescan it.
and i think these CEs have the tiniest viruses in them, but they are not harmful.
thanks meh. ahaha kidding.
hope i helped.
Old 08/14/2009, 16:28   #4

all engines got viruses scan using <-------------------- even try it there but theyre not so harmful tho they have some side effects
Old 08/14/2009, 16:38   #5

Well, I'm using AVG Internet Security,fully licensed and the latest version. I scanned MLE and detected nothing. For me, it seems that MLE is virus-free.