Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[STOP] try to think about this

Discussion on [STOP] try to think about this within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 07/03/2009, 15:18   #46

elite*gold: 0
i hope that's true

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[STOP]How do we stop them completly?Let's do something.
12/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 24 Replies
Hey everyone. I guess all owners of EO Pservers have come across this same problem that i am having. It's all about Macroers/auto composers. I'm so annoyed by those who are using macro programs just to get better and all those who are following the server rules made by their owners have to suffer being noobs no matter how hard they work on leveling,composing collecting,hunting. There is always those who willl come and use a macro program just because they are lazy bastards. My point is that we...
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...
How to stop aim bot
10/14/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Ok after months of testing and a lot of complaing I the Pimp of CO give you two ways to stop FB/SS aim botting. 1) Tell the person to stop. (never really worked) 2) walk around and don't jump at all they miss 80% of the time. (works almost all the time) ok people there you go now use this the right way. GL