Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GCPH: New boss pets and monster cards.

Discussion on GCPH: New boss pets and monster cards. within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 01/27/2013, 05:17   #46

elite*gold: 0
Okay, so last night I was grinding in Archmedio, specifically in Thunder hammer. I used 2 different characters, Dio (fullfils the +2 , -2 level requirement) and Sieg (+4 levels above requirement.) Did 20 runs on both.
Dio = 3 pet scrolls
Sieg = 2 pet scrolls.

Basically, level doesn't matter that much. You just have to solo it to increase your chance of getting the scroll (maybe even a Duel card)
Old 01/28/2013, 13:17   #47

elite*gold: 0
wow ur lucky...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Skill cards/ Pets/Rupes
08/05/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i WTB Skill Cards / Pets / Rupes pm me push On Server Age of Rappelz
KTS boss cards(help)
06/15/2011 - Rappelz - 6 Replies
hi...!! does anybody know the empty strings of Boss cards in KTS..
[Request]GCPH Fast Get of New Boss Pets for January 19,2010
01/21/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 14 Replies
I think getting this requirements for you to get the new boss pets is hard: Grand Chase So for Sir Brian~ and other Elitepvpers please do some Scripts/Hacks for it.. Below are the requested and needed contain of the hack... ----- Request for the New Cheat or Hack:
[Request]GCPH Fast Get of New Boss Pets for January 19,2010
01/17/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
I think getting this requirements for you to get the new boss pets is hard: Grand Chase ----- Request for the New Cheat or Hack: •Fast get of Bermesiah's Precious Pearl / Ellia's Precious Pearl •Fast get of Boss Pet Scroll •Sudden Death
Monster.ini file - Boss Monster time and location
12/16/2008 - Zero - 2 Replies
does any1 have the monster.ini file that tell you wen the boss monster appears and where it appears cause i think they mightve patched over the other 1. if any1 can find a way to get it to work again id be grateful. if u think u can help i can send u the other monster.ini file that used to work. Or if this isnt possible does any1 have spawn times for the bosses in neptune/green planet? Either of those would be helpful Thanks in advance