Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SuddenDeath Hack GCPH

Discussion on SuddenDeath Hack GCPH within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2011, 04:27   #61

elite*gold: 0
your'e a noob!

Old 02/25/2011, 04:27   #62

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Dear flowergirl2,

Epvp Is a Free community, No selling of hacks or whatsoever is allowed , espcially in the GrandChase Sections.

Well, at first you said that you will release the SD hack, Which i thought had gave GCPH players some hope,* I myself dont play GCPH* but i hoped that one aday sooner or later, A hack maker could release a hack for my GCPH players.

But looks like i got alittle dissapointed in you, you kinda broke my heart, my dream that is to help my fellow Epvp Members.

I would also like to say this, i can assure you no leeching in this forum, If your hack is leeched in this forum, i will ban that member, But if leeched to another forum, i dont know which forum is better/Famous then Epvp. i can't do anything there.

So you have my word.

Anyways, i had co-operated with you yesterday night, & even offered my help, to help you create the hack thread, it might get detected, but during this 1week of hacking, i am sure it will bring joy to many of the hackers.

I sincerely hope that you can release the hack to public for free.
If you had changed your mind, Kindly PM me.

Closed.

Regards,

• Taec. *Älways thëre for yôu* .
Thanks
8 Users
Closed Thread