Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GCR]Trainer Pcheats GC Reborn V2.0 new HP full y Skill Time

Discussion on [GCR]Trainer Pcheats GC Reborn V2.0 new HP full y Skill Time within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 12/19/2015, 05:47   #121

elite*gold: 0
much thx
Old 12/20/2015, 00:36   #122

is this working?
Old 12/20/2015, 06:30   #123

nice job.
Old 12/20/2015, 15:22   #124

For those who hack keeps closing

For those of you who keeps saying your hack keeps closing or not working, if you have an anti virus protection active on your computer you have to add the hack to the exception list so your virus protection doesn't mess with it or disable your anti virus protection until your done using the heck but it's easier to just add it to the exception list so you can keep your protection on and don't have to keep turning off and on each time u wanna play gc with the hack.
Old 12/20/2015, 18:46   #125

OMG xoxo
Old 10/09/2016, 17:42   #126

Anyone Help me?? it will auto close when GCR is open, then i run as admin, clicked the ad, and nothing happens just different ads showin' up. Can somebody help? (windows 7. I turned off the microsoft security essentials.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fries505 View Post
For those of you who keeps saying your hack keeps closing or not working, if you have an anti virus protection active on your computer you have to add the hack to the exception list so your virus protection doesn't mess with it or disable your anti virus protection until your done using the heck but it's easier to just add it to the exception list so you can keep your protection on and don't have to keep turning off and on each time u wanna play gc with the hack.
Meh, it doesn't work it will auto close when GC is running and nothing happen when i click the ad the GC is closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuskDusk View Post
Anyone Help me?? it will auto close when GCR is open, then i run as admin, clicked the ad, and nothing happens just different ads showin' up. Can somebody help? (windows 7. I turned off the microsoft security essentials.)

Meh, it doesn't work it will auto close when GC is running and nothing happen when i click the ad the GC is closed.

BTW, i find the way to opening it, and it work without your comment anything else is black lolz