Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tut] Necklace Tips and Tricks...

Discussion on [Tut] Necklace Tips and Tricks... within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/20/2009, 09:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungsoov View Post
I am here to say about the tips and tricks about necklace... I know it is very hard to upgrade that is why I have chosen to share some tips with you guys xD.
Every character has their own necklaces which makes easier for you guys to upgrade to 9.. Here is the list.

Elisis-Fire(very recommended) /Darkness
Lire-Thunder(very recommended), Love, Light
Arme-Ice (very recommended), Love and thunder
Lass-Wind, Darkness (very recommened)
Ryan-Wind, (Do not do Darkness or Love, quite hard) Light, Thunder
Ronan- Darkness (I have not tried but Heard), Thunder, Light
Amy- Love, Fire
Jin- absolutely Fire because its possibility increases when u get to 8.

-More Info-
I do not recommend people to just monsterly trying to get to 9 but what you can do is do it after every 5 pvp matches or 2 dungeons. (about 10mins) The reason is the possibility of degrading at lvl 8 (when you try to get to 9) increases if you keep failing. In some youtubes, it says to change channels every time u try 2 upgrade. Not recommended. Fails a lot. For me it did -,-. Also try to upgrade to 9 when you become high level like 40 or above.. 35 is when its the easiest to upgrade...
When you have degraded when you were trying to get to 9, dont get too angry and just play with other games. Do not try to do it again u might degrade to 6...

When upgrading...
You will easily upgrade your necklace to 6... Normally at 6 you do not degrade so.. its quite easy..

When you get up to 8!
When you got up to 8 like a few mins ago, do not try to upgrade to 8 straight after (if you are wind especially because it just disappears xD) you do not 99.99 percent succeed. Go and play some games and come back every 10 mins and try it.

For Lire people-
You are higly recommended to do your necklace around 40.. with the cash armour. I recommend you guys to use lightening because there is a glitch!!
Get up to 80 percent (lvl 43 recommended with cash armour of set) exp rate and go to gardosen server and equip. If you have degraded when you were upgrading to 9, , you know when the lire keeps turning around (<-LOL) when it faces like the other way from you (Not facing you directly) upgrade. For me it always succeeded and got up to 9 with only 100 gems! (It normally costs about 300 gems if you are lucky. Some of my friends succeeded upgrading to 9 with 150 or 100 gems -,-) They normally succeed that because they are better than me doing this.

Percentage.
7 to 8 (15 percent of success rate and 35 percent of degrading)
8 to 9 (no one knows and 65/70 percent of degrading)

I have spent about 1 million gp to get to 9 darkness to Amy.. LOL I know does not match with her but i succeeded.

ANy questions feel free to ask... LOL gud luck with ur necklace XD :

And I missed something that when you upgrade to 9, dont just hit enter or click, hold your mose button but release it somewhere else. Like click it on Yes but do not release it. Go right and release and do about 4 times, right, down, left, up and then place ur mouse on the yes button and wait for 20 seconds or 30. When you think it is enough, hit it!

What an unlucky guy... I max up my shadow necklace Yesterday and just spent 600-650 gems.... But I made a mistake... I was so excited to buy my first necklace but suddenly when I bought the necklace my inventory was full... So, I sell some un useful utilities then buy the necklace... unforutantely, I stop at my LASS which was not suposed to recieved the necklace... My plan was to put it on my Arch ranger... !! damn !! At the end... I can also call my Self "unlucky" hahaha... but still... I max ups it within 3 hrs... ^^... TIPS: (8-9): when you ups your necklace(+8) to +9 3x with has "No change" (dont know the proper english ) then keep it up becuase it will surely suceed upgrading to +9...

Hayz... hirap mag english... But feels so good sharing.. ^^
Old 10/20/2009, 09:07   #17

it only depends on the players luck.... XD
Old 10/20/2009, 09:42   #18

lol my lvl is 25 my neclase is wind neclase +9
level 25 elisis
Old 10/20/2009, 11:26   #19

It's all about luck...I wish my luck come soon. XD

Nice post though.
Old 10/20/2009, 21:21   #20

thx i'll try it with my lire
Old 10/20/2009, 22:48   #21

strongly doubt about this..there's no way u can guarantee this will work
Old 10/21/2009, 06:06   #22

i cant gurantee but all my 8 characters are 9 plus necklace and shield 9 plus cuz i do my own way
Old 10/22/2009, 09:53   #23

tnx
Old 10/22/2009, 13:41   #24

actually, there is no real glitch, tricks to upgrading necklaces to +9, you just really need a lot of luck and better chances. :P i had my wind necklace to +9 without even taking a break xD
the real deal with upgrading necklaces is that, you just need to be confident, and never expect it to get up to +9 that soon. if you get a lot of fails
then stop :P try again another day xD

i'm not flaming though, i'm just stating the truth, but thanks for the hard work on making the TuT :P keep it up.
Old 10/22/2009, 19:27   #25

Well Thanks for Contributing Bro...
Old 10/23/2009, 10:29   #26

how can i upgrade this easily to +8 plss can you teach me?
Old 10/23/2009, 10:38   #27

Old 10/24/2009, 07:11   #28

cool i got +9
Old 10/24/2009, 08:19   #29

is this work for the ph server????just asking anyway...
Old 10/25/2009, 01:32   #30

can u post a video plz
Closed Thread