Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fish Planet Cheat UPDATED

Discussion on Fish Planet Cheat UPDATED within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Arrow Fish Planet Cheat UPDATED

-------------------------------------------Important READ--------------------------------------------------
seeking people with high rep to review cheat

I will try my best not to have a yap session. In short, Other providers use ESP. Although it may be "ESP" it only esps the FishAI meaning. The esp only shows when the fish is going to bite your hook. We have done testing and we have found a method to get all fish currently active within the pond/river.
In saying this. There will be some setbacks. The Fish movements are controlled by a AI so its hard to always pinpoint the exact location. Our ESP pin points all active fish within side the point, Although you may see some fish despawn and respawn or even snaplines go away and come back. This is beacause we are activly searching for the spawn fish and some fish do despawn. So it will update every couple of seconds. So, No. If snaplines disappear for 1-2s its not a bug. thats it updating fish locations. I will be putting two videos under this topic. Video 1 will show how other providers do ESP and how we do ESP. We offer both methods but whats the point having ESP on a fish thats already going to bite. Anyway. Check the videos out if you dont understand.

Other providers ESP:

-----WE OFFER BOTH----

Our ESP(Still be updated to get the best results, I wont go into this right now):

-----------------------------------------------Visuals--------------------------------------------------------

ESP to locate fish
Display of fish names
Snap-lines indicating fish locations
Box outline around fish
Fish information (Length and Size)
Customizable ESP colors and draw lines

----------------------------------------------Exploits----------------------------------------------------------

Water removal
Removing walking limits (Walking on water)
FOV changer
Fly exploit (Map traversal)
Pack unlocker (BETA)
(More features being added)

-------------------------------------------Miscellaneous------------------------------------------------------

No fish fighting
Removing casting limits
Mesh/model changer

----------------------------------------------Spoofer---------------------------------------------------------

In case of BAN during tournaments or other situations, a "Spoofer" is provided to bypass detection. Please note, a staff member's assistance is required as it cannot be automated. The process takes 2-8 minutes.

if you be dumb and start flying in tournaments and get banned. we have a BYPASS BAN if your account gets banned, We will set you up with a fresh account. If any of your accounts get banned DO NOT let anyone within your household login and play FISHING PLANET

------------------------------------Usage Guidelines for Safety----------------------------------------------

It's straightforward to use without getting caught. Although the cheat is undetectable, players might report you. We've included a dedicated section on maintaining undetectability.

--------------------------------------Additional Information--------------------------------------------------
Credits to the menu developers and appreciation to contributors.

The public build is undergoing testing and finalizing some features.

I want to extend special thanks to Sefuty for contributing additional features to enhance the user experience.

Attached are some images:

Fish SnapLines:
Fly exploit:
Water removal:

-------------------------------------------Feature updates--------------------------------------------------
Will be bringing a loader into place very soon. This loader will automate the whole process, from product selection to injection. This is our 1st project and we will be expanding ourselves to other games.
Old 04/17/2024, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Any updates on this?
Old 04/24/2024, 15:19   #3

elite*gold: 24
Talking Fishing Planet

Hello, How are you.

Sorry for the late response. I have been very busy, I actually only got a couple people interested in our project, but 1 member of a community reached out to me and purchased the whole source. We will not be releasing it or selling anything related to it.

Maybe you can find it as I'm sure he is selling it himself, He was Chinese with broken English so i assume its gone in terms of the English search engine.

Thanks for the reply