Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Power level zone

Discussion on Best Power level zone within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 03/10/2010, 13:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Danke, habs mir selber schon irgendwie gedacht Ab lvl 25 gehts jedoch auch allein. Bekommt man ja die Stärkung das man auf lvl 40 angehoben wird.

Danke für den super Tipp und die Hilfe

greetZ Cy
Old 03/11/2010, 11:36   #17

Am besten funzt das natürlich mit nem AE specced Maschi
Der macht sich selbst keinen DMG und hat jede menge AEs und DOTs
Old 03/12/2010, 00:16   #18

Davon zieh ich mir grad auch einen hoch^^ Das mit dem Explodieren beim BW suckt schon bisschen :/ Vorallem brauchst bei allem ne halbwegs vernünftige Gruppe, da die Survivability vom BW doch recht zu wünschen übrig lässt..^^

greetZ Cy
Old 03/12/2010, 22:19   #19

hey so i had to translate the page to understand what you were saying but exactly how do you do this? I'm lvl 31 and i get owned by the champion. Do you need a level 40 healer with you or just a healer in general to do it? thank you for the release btw good find.
Old 03/14/2010, 14:32   #20

You need the Fly hack. And a range char. Engeenier or BW. Just fly over the champs and kill them They wont reach/attack you.

Just dont pull the skelett archers. They will kill you.
Old 03/16/2010, 22:11   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepack23 View Post
You need the Fly hack. And a range char. Engeenier or BW. Just fly over the champs and kill them They wont reach/attack you.

Just dont pull the skelett archers. They will kill you.
is the flyhack detectable? if not is there a way to get like a lvl 10 there and just fly hack your way to 40?
Old 03/17/2010, 11:41   #22

Not detectable. Only if you got reported.
You can bring a level one char and powerlevel him to 40. You only need an other character to kill the mobs.

To get an level <25 char to lotd u need a port stone(don't know the english name. You can get it from the ah). And with a char >25 you fly to lotd and port him.

Another way is. Level your char to 25. And then in lotd u will be level 40 like in the rvr arenas. Then it is possible to kill the mobs too. But it takes much longer.
Old 03/18/2010, 01:26   #23

so is there any way to do this with a choppa by myself? or do i need someone?
Old 03/22/2010, 19:24   #24
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasnation View Post
so is there any way to do this with a choppa by myself? or do i need someone?
it just works with "ranged" classes, otherwise you get hit and die.

if you want to do this w/o the fly hack and your melee class: grab a tank and a healer and do it. you dont need more ppl. gives you 4-5k/mob (kinda less xp, i know. but like in any other mmo: melee classes are always disadvantaged when it comes to cheating)

I got another Tip for you guys to level fast with just 3 (or when you gyus know what ya doing: only 2 people): go to 5k,52k in lotd. next to a camp with a tent and couple of raiders, you will find a platform with many skeletons around. get up there as a healer and your ae-melee class (marauder,choppa) collects the mobs. kill em all and you should get ~800xp/mob. they're no champions but they have instant respawn. from 30-39 it got like 1lvl/hour.
it's a very quiet spot and we "surivived" as destruction 2-3 order locks. nobody disturbed us
Old 03/22/2010, 22:45   #25

I went there today to try it... but it was kinda impossible since there were 50+ people there... I even checked at different times, but still a high amount of players. Do you some other good place? Im playing as a Squigherder (lvl 26), so no melee restriction, any tip?
Old 04/08/2010, 08:08   #26

Hab mich auch schon gefragt ob man da nicht gebannt wird oder hat Warhammer kein Anticheattool? Ich hab ehrlich gesagt kein bock meinen Account aufs spiel zu setzen ^^
Old 04/08/2010, 10:41   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerfist251 View Post
Hab mich auch schon gefragt ob man da nicht gebannt wird oder hat Warhammer kein Anticheattool? Ich hab ehrlich gesagt kein bock meinen Account aufs spiel zu setzen ^^
Meines Wissens nach hat WAR keine anticheat software die es erkennen könnte.
ich habe sicherheitshalber IMMER den watcher mitlaufen auf allen accs damit ich rechtzeitig erkenne wenn sich spieler nähern. ich geh dann lieber 2 , 3 mal sterben als gebannt zu werden
Old 04/08/2010, 12:49   #28

Ban?

BTW: Great zone to power-level: bastion stairs Pqs

Hab heute mit nem Gildi gesprochen, dems komisch vorkam, dass ich jeden tag so schnell die verschiedenen Bossen in Bt legen kann. XD

Dabei lernt man so einiges. Er ist selbst schon mal 1ne Stunde während nem Ad-Angriff permanent mit Sorc über allen geflogen und hat sich ca 200k ruf gebombt. Nach Ad spricht ihn ein GM an, ober er in Ad geflogen ist, da es unzählige Beschwerden gab. Er sagt ja hab ich wolle es mal ausprobiern. 3 Tage ban... alles wieder fitt
Old 04/08/2010, 14:08   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcelDavid View Post
Nach Ad spricht ihn ein GM an, ober er in Ad geflogen ist, da es unzählige Beschwerden gab. Er sagt ja hab ich wolle es mal ausprobiern. 3 Tage ban... alles wieder fitt
Kann ich mir gut vorstellen das mit den 3 Tagen. Die wollen einfach nicht noch mehr spieler verlieren. Nächste Frage wo bekomm ich nen flyhack her der auf 1.3.4 funktioniert und kostenlos ist? Btw: Spielt hier jemand Destro auf Carro oder Ordi auf Draken??^^

Edit:@Exec85: Welchen Watcher? Kannst du mir vielleicht nen link schicken?
Old 04/08/2010, 14:41   #30

Heyho,
Der Watcher würde mich auch interessieren :P

Gruß Cy