Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SZiaDaN's PSO2 Trainer

Discussion on SZiaDaN's PSO2 Trainer within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SZiaDaN's PSO2 Trainer

I wont be releasing any more updates here (also deleting the the old trainer I had posted here since it was outdated anyway).

This is because I already have a website where I am releasing the trainer (my own site, pso hack; not sure if I'm allowed to post a link, it should be easy enough to find with a google search).

I don't want to give support, to the exact same questions even, on 2 sites. Also, by keeping everything in 1 spot it makes it easier for me to take in suggestions and answer questions. I also do not need to answer the same question multiple times.

Another reason is that it will be easier for me to give out updates. I don't need to update 2 topics (even though this topic didn't get updated as much as it did over at PSO HACK).

Anyway.. If you had the trainer that I posted here, then I suggest visiting PSO HACK for the new version. It's the version that you see in the screenshot below.

Thanks
57 Users
Old 07/27/2012, 18:30   #2

I have the player structure almost completely mapped out and I haven't tried your trainer but I wrote my own I was going to release. Most of the leechers around here don't want options, they want pick-up-and-go ways to ruin their favorite games. You should add a button that sets 0xA8 (Step Distance) to .025 and sets 0x9C (Move/Attack/Tech/TP Recovery/etc Speed) to 250. This effectively gives insanely fast techs/attacks and inf tp with controllable but very fast move speed.

Also; brace for impact. Too many retards around here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2012, 18:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raresumo View Post
[FONT COLOR = RED}}hi does this work for pso 1&2 plus?

[boldsp}pso 1&2 plus also has a 2 in it like this says "pso2" trainer so i think maybe work too?? trainer nam not very specific sorry...[span STYLE: '"bold""]

[B]EDIT: nvm!!! it DOES work on pso1&2plus use latest dolphin nd enjoy! and thank u for trainer{FONT COLOR}/}
Old 07/27/2012, 18:55   #4

also includeing English Patch??
Old 07/27/2012, 21:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by raresumo View Post
I have the player structure almost completely mapped out and I haven't tried your trainer but I wrote my own I was going to release. Most of the leechers around here don't want options, they want pick-up-and-go ways to ruin their favorite games. You should add a button that sets 0xA8 (Step Distance) to .025 and sets 0x9C (Move/Attack/Tech/TP Recovery/etc Speed) to 250. This effectively gives insanely fast techs/attacks and inf tp with controllable but very fast move speed.

If people truly prefer it that way then I might include that in the next version of the trainer. Otherwise I'll just assume being able to choose how fast you move and how heigh you jump is preferred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GokuXsePhiroth96 View Post
also includeing English Patch??
No, I wont create any English patch. People are already working on that so I wont be wasting my time on that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2012, 23:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZiaDaN View Post
No, I wont create any English patch. People are already working on that so I wont be wasting my time on that.
thanks i found some part of menu were translated after trainer see PSO2 run so that is enough. after press CTRL+F2
Old 07/28/2012, 02:44   #7

How do you activate it? I click on the Trainer and all it says is "Waiting for PSO2", but PSO2 is on and I'm in the lobby...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2012, 03:10   #8

I forgot to add in my original post that this is for 64 bit systems, if you're not running a 64bit system then this will not work for you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2012, 22:33   #9

iŽd love to have a inf mag feed trainer or something like that. great work!! its perfect

and i am realy curious what programm you are using. iŽd be nice if you could send me a pm and tell me, i just want to learn
Old 07/29/2012, 21:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzifa View Post
iŽd love to have a inf mag feed trainer or something like that. great work!! its perfect

and i am realy curious what programm you are using. iŽd be nice if you could send me a pm and tell me, i just want to learn
To find the things, cheat engine.
To create the trainer, Visual Studios (C#).

Edit: Now written in C/C++
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2012, 14:08   #11

CE? awesome! everytime i found a value there where either visual changes or nor. ex: HP and PP, just showing 999 but i still get dmg and die...dunno maybe theres something like sending the value in shorter time back to the game to rewrite it everytime
Old 07/30/2012, 22:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderTiamat1948 View Post
working? trusted member?
Yes it's working.
No, I'm not a "trusted member" here, I suppose. Considering I became a member here for the purpose to post the trainer here as well.

But since you're asking something like that, I'm guessing that you're not interested in my answer to your questions.
Old 07/31/2012, 01:42   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzifa View Post
CE? awesome! everytime i found a value there where either visual changes or nor. ex: HP and PP, just showing 999 but i still get dmg and die...dunno maybe theres something like sending the value in shorter time back to the game to rewrite it everytime
same problem here. No matter how to change the value, the character is still get damaged...
Old 07/31/2012, 20:01   #14

Well thank you for this fine piece of work. <3
I'm gonna assume Ship 2 is going to be filled with complete idiots spamming that speed boost and jump boost in front of 11 other people.

Edit:

Just tested and working. Running a x64 system. Marionette is funny.
Old 08/01/2012, 17:17   #15

Hehe, it seems the patch has blocked this application . It's nice to know that Sega actually cares about preventing this. I wonder if Sega of America will do the same.
Closed Thread

Tags
pso2 trainer sziadan