Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SZiaDaN's PSO2 Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
oo so its ok to post it ?? thought it was private a 10 year old bypass i was LOLing when i saw that in your private forum.

Old   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
oo so its ok to post it ?? thought it was private a 10 year old bypass i was LOLing when i saw that in your private forum.
It's old, yes.
But if you knew that it worked before seeing it in our private forum, then how come you still can't use CE?

Btw, that isn't even the only way you can bypass GG.

Either way, stop spamming in this thread.

Old   #138

So, what you'll need to do is:
1. Download this -> (This is "Acrylic DNS Proxy", we use this to redirect GameGuard).
2. When installed, go to "Start -> All programs -> Acrylic DNS Proxy -> Config -> Edit Custom Hosts File.
3. At the far bottom (below this line 127.0.0.1 localhost), add this : 83.254.215.172 update.nprotect.net
Then save and exit.

4. Now go back to the config folder where you found the Edit hosts file, this time though you want to press "Restart Acrylic Service".

5. Now, open your network configuration:
Controlpanel -> Network and Internet -> Network Connections -> Click on whichever connection you use to connect to the internet -> Properties -> Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) -> Properties

6. Now, you should have a window infront of you that looks something like the picture below. Click "Use following DNS-server addresses" and add "127.0.0.1" to the first field. Leave the second one blank and then press OK.

()

Now you're done and can play PSO2 again with the trainer

As I said though, this is temporary. The GameGuard server you guys are connecting to here is my own personal server.
We wont continue to use this later on, we'll find something better to use for that instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZiaDaN View Post
It's old, yes.
But if you knew that it worked before seeing it in our private forum, then how come you still can't use CE?

Btw, that isn't even the only way you can bypass GG.

Either way, stop spamming in this thread.
because i wanted to see if you would just say it. but you don't LOL
Old   #139

Quote:
-
I honestly don't see what you think you are gaining by spreading things I've posted in the private section. As I said in that post, that's a temporare fix we were trying out. Either way, I find it hilarious that you'd go as far as donating to us just to get access to our private section and then you go and do something like this.

You must be really desperate for attention.

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZiaDaN View Post
I honestly don't see what you think you are gaining by spreading things I've posted in the private section. As I said in that post, that's a temporare fix we were trying out. Either way, I find it hilarious that you'd go as far as donating to us just to get access to our private section and then you go and do something like this.

You must be really desperate for attention.
who said i donated? i think its hilarious that you'd go as far as banning my public ip. to ban me hahaha desperate much. i not paid a penny and knew about this a long time ago. (10 years) lol. i just like to see if you actually help but you guys are just skanks man. Can't wait for turk and the real hackers to notice it, then ill open my website where there will be much more freedom. I've already had people ask me to open a site... because time and time again people find my site the most useful.
Old   #141

Quote:
who said i donated? i think its hilarious that you'd go as far as banning my public ip. to ban me hahaha desperate much. i not paid a penny and knew about this a long time ago. (10 years) lol. i just like to see if you actually help but you guys are just skanks man. Can't wait for turk and the real hackers to notice it, then ill open my website where there will be much more freedom. I've already had people ask me to open a site... because time and time again people find my site the most useful.
Yeah.. of course you knew about it

on: March 14, 2013, 12:13:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broomop
anyone managed to get cheat engine to work on pso2 recently since it was detected?

pm if you have or post here!!
And after I showed you that we were still able to do it.

Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 03:28:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broomop
i cant seem to get it working since gameguard detected it.
Wanna know something funny?
This isn't even the way we've been bypassing GameGuard ever since they updated to 64bit protection, we started trying it out very recently. Either way, how old the method is doesn't matter if it still works

As for why I think you donated.
Well, there's 3 alternatives really, I just went with the most likely one.
1. One of our donators were stupid enough to buy your keylogged filled trainer and you got his password out of it and then used it on our forum.
2. One of ours members is stupid enough to share whatever we have in the private forum with you, which I consider extremely unlikely.
3. You got desperate and needed something new to get attention to yourself, so you donated. Yep, this is very likely

Also, I'm not the one banning you, Zapero is.
Old   #142

anyways your wrong about alot of things... especially cheat engine i just put the old files on the gameguard server emulated... change the dns its working fine.. just wait though they will change the key and it will get patched theres no point even hiding it now.. it will get patched either way.
Old   #143

I never said it wouldn't get patched, I even said in the post that you quoted that it was temporary. Btw, since you just had to go and spread the info on it I've even decided to not use it. I originally planned on using it until they patched it, but no point in doing so anymore.

And nothing I've said here is wrong, you had no idea that this method still worked until you paid me some money to see the private section on our forum

You even said so yourself
Old   #144
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,404
#Closed (as requested)

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
pso2 trainer sziadan