Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Custom Optimization Guide

Discussion on My Custom Optimization Guide within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Custom Optimization Guide

If you Know another way to increase System Speed Please feel free to post here and i will add to Guide.This is a long read enjoy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Archlord custom files guide
12/03/2021 - Archlord - 30 Replies
Ok so after experimenting with archlord the game appears to load uncompressed files inside the game directory without any trouble at all :) So what i did was first make a backup of the rerence.dat file you want to use the uncompressed files from. Also make sure you have all the patches first as it might not patch correctly without the reference .dat Now that you have your backup decrypt the reference.dat by dragging it into the inidecryptor "I will have a way to do this without the tool...
[Guide] How to make your very own custom edits!
07/24/2018 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 25 Replies
Photoshop CS2: No Warez Allowed nVidia DDS Plugin: http://developer.nvidia.com/object/p...s_plugins.h tml 1: Open up an armour in Photoshop, Doesnt matter which one.. http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7462/tutorial1 tw0.th.jpg 2: Ok, so im going to create a BASIC colour mod just to show you how simple it is. So you want to select the lasso tool, hold it down and pick Polygonal Lasso. Then select pieces of the armour you want to edit such as done below.
My Custom speed-up guide
10/23/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
If you Know another way to increase System Speed Please feel free to post here and i will add to Guide ok i hear alot of people getting Disconnected ALOT, Poor FPS,Lag issues well i have some simple/Advanced Programs and Tips that will help out alot with Dcing/lagging/low fps because some of the problems may be caused by you computer resources being used somewere else Thus Causing you to Lag or have slower FPS and higher Ping, here they are(Long Read but worth it) If you want something...
Hat wer eine Custom-Mobs Guide?
07/12/2009 - Flyff - 3 Replies
Huhu ihr, Ich suche einen Guide wie man Custom mops erstelt. Währe nett wen ihr mir hilfreich seit. mfg ich