Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Requiem Attack Trainer + Usage

Discussion on [Release] Requiem Attack Trainer + Usage within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 11/14/2008, 06:37   #46

elite*gold: 0
This is cool, its pretty simple to use...you just use any race (except Turans i believe), with one of the weapons quad lord mentioned (2 handed weps and crossbows are more noticeable), Press ctrl+A then attack an enemy.
After the enemy is killed i find it helps to press ctrl+A again to deactivate it until you are ready to kill your next mob :P
Old 11/14/2008, 06:45   #47

i followed all instructions and i use a crossbow, doesnt work.
Old 11/14/2008, 10:51   #48

I wrote up a more explanatory version of the hack, hope it helps. I also reuploaded the file to another server, so download should be unlimited now.

Quote:
USAGE:

- CTRL-A

RULES:

- One-Hand Sword
- Two-Hand Crossbow
- Two-Hand Bulgeon
- One-Hand Wand (useless)

Please note that no other weapon will work correctly when you change speed either with CE, or by using this release.

GUIDE: Basic

1.) Download and extract the trainer into any folder that you desire

2.) Run Requiem using bypassed client such as the one created by Mailman

3.) After login, unequip your belt, and your weapon (90% causes problems)

4.) Always make sure to have a One-Hand Sword in your inventory, no twins

5.) Equip One-Hand Sword

6.) NOW run the trainer, set attack speed to 0.1 Sec, and press CTRL-A (Make sure the hack goes red, and stays red)

7.) Now attack a mob, and try using skills (You'll notice that using skills has become harder to do since the delay is 10 milliseconds, while casting is 60 milliseconds).

8.) Once satisfied that attack is working, disable hack, and switch weapon to any that I've listed above, and enable the hack with CTRL-A

9.) NOW you may equip your belt since the attack speed is frozen, and any other effect by the belt is nullified (10 % causes problems)

10.) OPTIONAL: repeat steps 5-9 if 0.1 working, but you want to make skill casting like usual

11.) End of basic tutorial, Have Fun!

Explanation: Advanced

Some of you have tried to change attack speed of other weapons, but were unsuccessful mainly because of the shifting float on two handed weapons, and bludgeons especially. It turns out that the game has some sort of float that changes the speeds of those weapons as high as 0.1-0.3 speed randomly, and constantly. So if you were to search for a two handed buldgeon with 2.4 speed, you will get the correct number on your first search, but will not on your second search. By the time you get to your second search your speed could be 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.3, 2.2, 2.1 . It is random, but some people may get lucky. Knowing this is important because all two handed, and some one handed weapons do this except ONE-HAND SWORD. This sword has a static 1.5 speed exact when all items are taken off, which plays a huge role for using this hack. This hack was created using the sword to find the special address, which is why having the sword in your inventory is crucial.

Basically, the point is that when you have anything else equipped other than the sword for the first time, you catch a wrong address that modifies the VISUAL but not the physical instance unless a sword, or a wand is equipped originally. In addition to this, the belt can actually screw with any weapon that you have equipped, and cause only visual effect. Well, these are the basics for understanding the attack speed hack.

DOWNLOAD:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/14/2008, 19:52   #49

hey quadlord...did u see any differents between with attackhack and without attackhack ?!
Old 11/14/2008, 20:04   #50

Not working now :/ it doesnt change speed..
Old 11/14/2008, 21:21   #51

Now the hack doesnt stay red, i think they patched it
Old 11/14/2008, 21:56   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landa View Post
hey quadlord...did u see any differents between with attackhack and without attackhack ?!
Yes, for different classes the difference is different. But in essence you can do about 1.5-2.5x more damage with the hack than without. Biggest difference noticeable is with Bartuk Two-Handed Bludgeon like someone said previously in the post. I use this along with a Speedhack + Skill Spam Bot = Ownage in pvp or pve. I am planning to release the other two, but I will need someone to crack the macro program so there's no time limitation.

I will release the new hack update soon, forgot that it was Thursday already.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2008, 22:36   #53

First Post Updated with new version!

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2008, 09:21   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadLord View Post
First Post Updated with new version!

Please dont work now on Sppedhack....
Can you do first skill cooldown for each skills? Or make tut how-to do this ...

Thanks, Phara
Old 11/15/2008, 18:29   #55

I have a lvl 35 Bartuk with two-handed bludgeon. Hackshield bypassed. Got trainer v1.2. Followed directions EXACTLY. Stays red. Everything should be in place. Char stats show "Attack Speed 0.1". NOT noticeably faster. Maybe slightly faster. Any suggestions? Are there any other options?

I greatly appreciate your efforts, but will extremely appreciate if there are hacks that do something significant. I'm new to this forum, so I'm going back and doing the Thanks for quadlord and mailman right now.
Old 11/15/2008, 18:52   #56

um.. doesn't work for any of my characters :P i think i will stay with CE and make it by myself anyway nice release
Old 11/15/2008, 21:42   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
um.. doesn't work for any of my characters :P i think i will stay with CE and make it by myself anyway nice release
Is there a difference in your case if you do it in CE? If there is I'd like to know what kind of difference, and which character/weapon.
Old 11/15/2008, 21:59   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
Let me know, too, of the CE method. Thx!
Old 11/17/2008, 03:47   #59

I have a question. You all are saying that it greatly improves the speed of crossbows and such, which are a rogue item. Rogues don't have the mastery to wield a one-handed sword, so how do you set up the trainer then?
Old 11/17/2008, 06:09   #60

Try equiping a one-hand sword, apparently rogues can use it.