Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOCO Registration Guide for Korean Server

Discussion on LOCO Registration Guide for Korean Server within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOCO Registration Guide for Korean Server

Register Guide for the Korean servers

I know LOCO isn't the most popular game out there, but a bunch of ppl rly liked it, till the new Update "LOCO Evolution" changed almost the whole gameplay. Yeah, another game Alaplaya completly ruined.

But its still possible to play a pre-Evolution LOCO on the Korean servers.
Cuz it's very difficult to register without knowing Korean I wrote this little guide and hope it'll help you.
So screw Alaplaya and join us!

Here's the How-To:

1. You have to use Internet Explorer. Other browsers may cause Problems with the Website.
2. Go to loco.paran.com (-> )

3. Click on Register

4. Click the first link with the Smily-Face (appears on mouse.over)

5. Enter your Korean Name (usually 3 characters) and the suiting KSSN ( Korean Social Security Number) in the fields.
Here's a guide about KSSNs (Thx to th3man0f22 who posted it here some time ago)

6.1 If you see this screen you've done everything correctly. If not the KSSN you're using is incorrect or already registered.
6.2 Just Click on the marked field in order to be able to enter your email adress

8.1 Enter your email adress and select the correct provider from the dropdown menu. (1.)
8.2. Click the Butten right of the field, to send an email with an security code to your email account (2.). (The mail will probably be moved to your Spam folder)
8.3 Copy the obtained code (the pink number in your mail) to the marked field (3.)
8.4. click the butten (4.) to check the code.
8.5 click the blue button to proceed to the next step

9. Agree to the agreements and proceed via blue button below

10. Fill in your nick (make sure you click the button next to it in order to check availability), password etc.
If you don't want to enter a phone number just type in some random numbers
Solve the Bot-Check and proceed

11. Congrats! You've got an Account

All that's left to do is login (-> big blue Button on the left) on the Korean LOCO HP () , accept the agreement, download the game ,
Launch the game via the "Start Game"-Button on the Website and...
have fun!

At the moment we're just a few eu players, but our community is growing rly fast - So tell your friends about it, and share this guide.
Cu in the Original, unspoiled LOCO

002 ftw
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/29/2011, 09:23   #2

it is cheap and convenient that is great and is also interesting
Old 05/18/2012, 15:48   #3

help me pls whith password why that alway say so simple or so long(((
Old 05/18/2012, 18:40   #4

elite*gold: 11