Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Infinate knockbacks ... solo elite bosses

Discussion on [Exploit] Infinate knockbacks ... solo elite bosses within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Infinate knockbacks ... solo elite bosses

Currently the barbarians and some other classes knockbacks are bugged ...

One being death gaze ... If you cancle it just before the combo finishes you dont get a cooldown on the stun. So you can reuse it straight away. Guildie solo'd some bosses in epic kheshatta today.

Have fun ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Solo Bosses with Hunter!
07/29/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
ich hab kB auf dummes kiddiegeflame anscheinend reichen ja, die 2 monate alten threads vollkommen...
How to Solo bosses!
07/10/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
The first thing you want to do is engage with the boss, Now, if your losing, and feeling that your mana/stamina and health is dropping fast, No worries! All you got to do is have these required materials on your hotbar: * Knockback Skill * Rest Skill Thats all you need! Just knockback the boss when your around..oh..say...65%ish, depending on how long the knockback lasts, Press the | Button (Default for Toggle combat) and then Press the Rest button, Which will make you able to...
[Exploit] 2 Barbarian exploits and how to solo bosses
06/02/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
2 simple barbarian exploits I've been using for a while: 1. Finishing Blow (2x hits) - This is a level 30 feat ability in the berserker tree. It works only after you've done a knockback on someone. So, use Clobber (Knockback), then Finishing Blow, and simply hit either 1 2 3 q or e, and you should do 2 Finishing Blow attacks. They hit for about 400-1200 at level 40. 2. No Escape (no cooldown and no disarming yourself) - Another level 30 feat ability in the berserker tree. But, this...
[EMU] Solo many Bosses and mobs.
05/02/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Just go to any instance for example BT, put your 100% mount or speedhack and go. On mount take agro for boss who you wanna kill and run to illidian with him. Do circle around illidian, boss willl try follow you shorten way and illidian will attack him. Now just do some dmg to that boss, then you can loot. Work on latest ascent. Geh in eine Inztanz als beispiel Schwarzer Tempel, nehmt euer 100% mount oder speedhack und reitet bzw lauft zu nem boss, nehmt das aggro von diesem boss ohne ihn...
Solo Farming Ramparts Bosses
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
So, in addition to solo farming the chests as a hunter, you can also farm 1st and 2nd boss on normal mode obviously. I am not an enchanter but I think you can DE these and get small prismatics? which can be turned into large prismatics, I think.. not sure. I just vendor the blues =D I made my first video (well 2, actually, one for first one for second) Please don't comment on the video editing.. (considering there is none!) anyway 1st boss - You Tube