Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AoC Teleport + Speedhack, AoC Buddy

Discussion on AoC Teleport + Speedhack, AoC Buddy within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
AoC Teleport + Speedhack, AoC Buddy

AocBuddy is a free hack designed for upcoming mmo Age of Conan.

Features:
- 5 user defined speedhax settings
- Lock Speed - can't be mezed (stun, root, snare, sleep etc) while running
- Floating
- Teleport N,S,W,E, up and down
- wpTele : - add / edit your own waypoints
- 3 Quick Load/Save functions to temporarily save/load your waypoints
- User assignable hotkeys

Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/20/2008, 22:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
detected???
Old 05/22/2008, 03:18   #3

I've been using VGBuddy and AOCBuddy without any problems and never heard of anyone got his account stolen by Code2k07.
Old 05/22/2008, 23:00   #4

Are you making a hack too? It's understandable that you gave other competitors bad reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
I'm not saying he does, i'm just saying the software contains all the functions to do so...
Old 05/23/2008, 03:20   #5

Let me make it clear that i'm not the aocbuddy author. I'm taking programming courses and i know how a spyware works

What is a spyware
Spyware is a general term used to describe software that performs certain behaviors such as advertising, collecting personal information, or changing the configuration of your computer, generally without appropriately obtaining your consent first.

Well to test if AOCBuddy is a spyware, u need to setup a packet sender to check if it sends any data packet back to its server.

As far as i know that AOCbuddy has an autoupdate feature that will connect to the update server at launch to check for new versions. I'm not sure about read / write to the registry but most software that you installed on your computer they all read / write to the registry. You said it changed the firefox profile? what did it change? i'm testing the program right now and didn't see any changes to my firefox profiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
Yeah, it's true - it's exactly the reason i took a deeper look into that software. And it's spyware - it connections to a server upon launch, it reads & writes into the registry and it even changes your firefox profiles! I guess you are the developer of this malware - so please explain us why your software does at least 3 things which are totally unnecessary ?

Of course i'm trying to give it a bad review but that doesnt change the fact that the software is indeed spyware.
Old 05/23/2008, 05:49   #6

Hab mir das mal gezogen und das bissi durchforstet.. Würde ich nicht usen, da die detect Gefahr zu groß ist und diverse Daten gescammed werden... Wie der Coder diese verwertet bleibt ihm überlassen, allerdings sind da meine Erfahrungen was das angeht eindeutig..
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/24/2008, 18:44   #7

you mean like ur **** cheat program did too?
Old 07/12/2008, 04:26   #8

Would start watching out not to use AoCBuddy in populated areas, some people have started to figure it out. Dont want our hax to be taken away by FC.
Old 07/12/2008, 17:02   #9

not working any more he has put a serial code up for those who donated for the program
Old 07/20/2008, 01:42   #10

Thats 50 dollar donation too. Nice bot. But no hack is worth 50 dollars
Old 10/30/2014, 23:58   #11

the download link does not work, what are you talking about here? there is no program