Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full Guide for ROSE Private Server

Discussion on Full Guide for ROSE Private Server within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/04/2012, 03:34   #46

elite*gold: 0
sir kindly email me all of the component of the server game because other link you listed id already not fucntioning thanks and more power here is my email add
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL &
12/28/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 7 Replies
Alright, all of the Rose Online guides in rz are outdated. So I'm making this for people to use and hopefully simplify it so people can understand it better. I'll also try my best to keep it updated. I also will share a launcher I found ages ago, which was designed by nhed (credits to him), its a newer one. So you don't have to use a .bat anymore. This Guide & Files will always be for the latest files! These files work with the latest client ver 133. Current Version: REV 59 (April 18th,...
Full Guide for ROSE Private Server
06/23/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Full Guide for ROSE Private Server This is a Guide for Rose Online Private Servers... I do not take full credit for this. I will give credit at the end of the Guide. Updated to REV 80 as of October 8, 2007 Fixed some links as of September 17, 2008. -- 1.0: Server Installation -- 2.0: Running the server
Infinity Rose Private Server
11/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
http://infinityroseonline.tk/ go there and download this awesome new private server. in beta now, 235x all rates, friendly GM's, Starting events very soon, mini-Events almost everyday, working out minor bugs, Join Today!!!