Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS STO KEY WITH 1 MONETH PLAYING TIME

Discussion on WTS STO KEY WITH 1 MONETH PLAYING TIME within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS STO KEY WITH 1 MONETH PLAYING TIME

PM IF U NEED IT

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aeria: GM Control Panel / Playing Time - Request Help.
10/25/2010 - 12Sky2 - 22 Replies
Heya everyone, Saulage has found these images in the game's data using some software I made to view them. I would very much like to know the memory address to bring up these kinds of menus. They are GM the GM Menu and Playing time online. If anyone can find out how to bring up these "screens / dialogs" then please let us know it will be required by the private server in the long run. I have got my IMG file compression and decompression tools working I won't release them pubic just...
sold my laptop. wont be playing for a long time. sorry folks.
08/20/2009 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
exactly what the thread topic states. i sold my laptop. so, i wont be playing or logging on to this forum for a long time. sorry everyone. hope all goes well while i'm away.
Playing time problem
06/11/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello all, i have encountered the following problem while playing Aion. i created a normal Aion account using a legit adult ID and used the services of cn-usa.com to purchase an amount of game time. so far all was normal. the time purchased is visible in the Account management page. when the first amount of time purchased run out (approx 10 hours or 5 units) i was warned about it and disconnected. I purchased 10 units of game time on the spot from the same company and indeed the time...