Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Source] MultiClient 2.0 Schlat

Discussion on [Source] MultiClient 2.0 Schlat within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Source] MultiClient 2.0 Schlat

Hi,

perhaps this source helps someone to develope a working multiclient. I stopped developing this source months ago.

This code still listen to the launcher.exe of hero and save the encrypted start option of hero. After that its possible to start it one or more time and if u have luck hero will start without to login into the webpage. The problem is that the hash that the hero webplugin generates will work only one time, so u have to relog it again...but perhaps some of u can use the plugin.dll of hero to write u own login and this source can help u a little bit.

I ve use a process watching lib from a different guy, so the honor on this is to him, only my routines in watching, catching, encrypting and decrypting, gui etc are my honor or something else.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Multiclient2.0_bySchlat.rar (656.7 KB, 61 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2010, 22:54   #2

I will look on it
Old 09/16/2010, 02:36   #3

Why didn't you ever fix it up? My Hero Login Launcher can run multiple clients (supposely. haven't fully tested.) What mines does is that when you login you can click the button to kill Launcher.exe and then click login again without having to login. It should be able to stay logged in as long as you don't close the program. I haven't tested running multiple clients because my computer can't handle it, but I have tested the logging in multiple times without having to type the info again (not fully tested. idk if it still works tho). But anyways I'm making a new one for the community, open source with some coding removals.
Old 09/16/2010, 10:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Why didn't you ever fix it up? My Hero Login Launcher can run multiple clients (supposely. haven't fully tested.) What mines does is that when you login you can click the button to kill Launcher.exe and then click login again without having to login. It should be able to stay logged in as long as you don't close the program. I haven't tested running multiple clients because my computer can't handle it, but I have tested the logging in multiple times without having to type the info again (not fully tested. idk if it still works tho). But anyways I'm making a new one for the community, open source with some coding removals.

If u look to my sourcecode u will see, that i didnt use any weblogin or "pseudo login browser". I start directly the game.exe like the ie or firefox plugin of netgame does. In this case u dont need to kill the "launcher.exe" because it never will be started. My only problem is the generation of the new hashvalue of the password every start...
I only want to share this code... if u use it or not i dont care....this is only a possible help, solution, start up or whatever.
And yes, to write a "kill app" for the launcher.exe is easy...but i ve never seen it on epvp...