Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GameGuard Error 114

Old   #31
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
AMf Panu POBa uNG ERRor 114 ANo DOwnload

Old   #32
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
m getting GameGuard error 114, which says:

This is game guard initialization error. Please try again after re-boot or terminate other programs that may be colliding.

I searched the official game board for solutions, but nothing helped. I tried to enable and disable windows firewall and antivirus programs (Avast). Didnt helped. Next what I did was enabling windows firewall + allow "GameGuard.des", "GameGuard.ver" and "GameMon.des" to run. Also didnt helped. Rebooting, reinstalling and redownloading also didnt helped.
Can anybody help me please

Similar Threads
[HELP]gameguard.des error 7c
Hi, this is my first time asking for help here in the forums and I don't know where to post this but here it goes... I recently upgraded my OS to...
3 Replies - Grand Chase Philippines
GameGuard error 620
OMG, HELP PLEASE! 1 hour ago I was playing, after I logged out of one server and switched to another server I got GameGuard error 620 after I logged...
32 Replies - Lineage 2
Gameguard error 230
I'm using monter edit and gameguard v2, and after a few minutes playing i get the message "Gameguard initialization error : 230" I tried to put...
3 Replies - Dekaron
[GameGuard Error] help ;x
Hi guys, i'm needing help!! every time that i try to enter in any Pserver, this gameguard error appears, it's strange.. it never appeared for me,...
5 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
Gameguard.des error
everytime i click to load 2moons, after i click the start button, a message pops up saying "Gameguard.des error" and shows a whole bunch of numbers...
0 Replies - Dekaron