Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] needed some us client files

Discussion on [Request] needed some us client files within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] needed some us client files

I would like someone with the lastest patch of ROM client (US) and FDB extractor to extract and upload these files for me, please.

string_enus.lua
string_enus.db
disabletag_enus.ini

All could be found in ../fdb/data.fdb. I needed them to mod my client. (Download Us client + patch will take forever to me >.<')

Thanks in advance
Old 05/07/2010, 12:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Here i uploaded it for you
Attached Files
File Type: rar data.rar (2.45 MB, 7 views)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] shaiya US ep5 client decryption sdata files
05/14/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
item.sdata npcquest.sdata skill.sdata monster.sdata NpcSkill.SData help me please...ty
client files needed
01/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
what client files do i need for the quiz show to show up
[Request] server files and compatible client
08/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies
I'm trying to make Dekaron server for a couple of days. My problem is that there is no exact post/guide of making a server and connect to a compatible client from 0. Everyone is posting parts of their job. Some post for database, some post for server files and some post for client files. So every new guy, has to figure, by reading posts here and there, how to combine the correct server files and database with a client. I have found several files from this forum and others. Some links I...
2.8.14 update files needed
08/20/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
does anybody have these files, i need them so i can have some fun with 2m
[Request] WPE in a Single Computer with Client & Server Files
05/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have been looking and searching for the tutorial of WPE in a single computer running rfonline server and the client at the same time and i only found this one http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ragnarok-online-2/ 87058-guide-use-wpe-rpe-ro2.html, and unluckily it needs two computer as what is in the guide. Because i can't receive packets. Can anyone tell me where i can find some related guide? Thank you in advance for those who are willing to help.