Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super Fast Crossbow Shooting

Discussion on Super Fast Crossbow Shooting within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
1) Get 2 heavy / light repeating crossbow and have proficiency in them.
2) Fire 2 shots at an npc with Bow A.
3) Switch to Bow B.
4) Fire 2 shots at the same npc.
5) Switch to Bow A.
6) You will have a full load of bolts.
Old 05/18/2006, 01:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
This dose not work it just bugs out your xbow and fires blanks. its annoying when it happens with out doing this in the middle of a battle just untarget for 3secs then target and start firing away.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Super fast kill (Ninja)
05/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I searched around but couldnt find anything, How do people with ninja move and kill so fast wile they are using that xp skill. purple ora around them lets you move super quick to a target and kill really fast. Would be a really big help if i could get a link to that. Thanks
How do you make boss spawn super fast with csv?
08/28/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
ive tried changing the tick to 0.0001 but it doesnt even seem nearly as fast as the one the chinese farmers use... nevermind. i found out how
New 1.10 Patch Super fast weapon lv
09/25/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
I found this out the other day, the devs have introduced a new storyline into SW where a bunch of lvl60 undead guys try to take over the city and some other towns too. Now the bug is, very simply, the guards will keep agro, the undead guys don't actually ever die, and you can just keep hitting them for at least 30mins until they despawn. This is very handy for increasing your weapon skills, it took me only a few minutes to max out polearms, unarmed, and all my other skills Smile
Mages - Super Fast Leveling
09/19/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 55 Replies
Mage - AoE Grinding Guide Step 1] Respec - http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=Rf0EbZZi0z This will give you Magic Attunement, the key factor in elemental grinding. This will also allow for some mana regeneration thanks to Magic Absorption - with 30 elementals attacking you, you are bound to resist several hits per second. For each resisted hit, you gain 5% of your mana back. Arcane Concentration was also used in order to cut down on mana loss and pervents you from going out of mana (OOM). ...
super weapons -55 fast
10/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 29 Replies
okey guys i dunno if its my luck or not but i been using this trick for a lil while now so far its worked 9 times in a row so sit tight and test it for me 1: get the item on weapon lvl 55 or below not 65 2:get 1 met a 1 db 3:put the met in then the item met the item 4: if it doesnt go to lvl get another met 5:do same procces met it if it lvls good 6:repair the item put db in and db it 7:look at ure new wonderfull super weapon