Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Potion/Kit Stockup Exploit

Discussion on Potion/Kit Stockup Exploit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Euphonia's Challenge

Instructions:
This is the beginner quest in the rook's gambit tavern. First, start by getting the quest and entering the quest! When you reach the room with all the barrels and boxes climb to the very top, there is a chest hidden back there in the corner. Open it! free heal potions/kits, repair potions/kits. Get everything from the chest then Recall. Join someones' party or invite someone and wait until they join. Logout, log back in, talk to Euphonia again then enter mission and repeat.

(NOTE: This saves a bunch of cash and allows you to stock up greatly on some of the most needed resources to either assist your party or solo!)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please Help/about Potion
07/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
:mofo: http://upic.me/i/6c/potion.jpg :mofo:
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
Potion help me
09/10/2008 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
http://i38.tinypic.com/317ihj4.jpg this potion what is mixture?
Potion bug
03/08/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
hi leute wollte mal fragen ob einer den pot bug kennt in episode 2 weil ich bräuchte denn für private server hi guys i have a question any now the pot bug in episode 2 i need it for private server hofe mir kann wer helfen hab schon verzweifelt gesucht
sro dc when are in npc of potion!!!!
11/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i have to right i get the tbot works but when his go to npc of potion(jangan) the sro shut down any now how to fixe this problem pls help me!!! i the only have this problem????? help!!!!!! i be so thanked^^