Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoV Stalker - Milking Glowies for XP

Discussion on CoV Stalker - Milking Glowies for XP within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
They fixed most of these missions in COH, but seems they let one through the cracks in COV. Its a classic stealthable mission that gives XP for grabbing the glowies. Simply grab the glowies, but do not attack any notable mobs. Rinse, Repeat. With the Difficulty slider up to full, a single glowie it giving more that 8 times the XP from killing an even conned enemy!

The mission in question is titled, "Find the Nictus". This was the first mission given to me by the contact Dr. Shelly Percey. I was refered to Shelly Percey by the broker Desdemona The Glint. The mission briefing speaks of a 90 min timer on this mission, but it only seems to apply after you defeat the notable mob.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Obi der Stalker
07/22/2010 - Quotes - 24 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/2195783--2 0-sawboy-20--with-455777-obilee.html Wie es sich als Stalker gehört musste ich es einfach Public machen :<
Thank you ~Sword~Stalker~[PM]
06/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
This person is the best he knows his stuff Thank you again ~Sword~Stalker~ i appreciate what u have done
Question For Stalker...
09/21/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
How can i do a 1 click full strip on stalker? Is there any program that can do that? o 1 click strip armor... please help me... :(
Building And Planning Your Stalker
03/03/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
The Stalker Class: Your Classic ?Ninja With Possible Set of Spines? (Guide 2 of 5 in this series) Welcome to part 2 of my 5 part class guide! My best obvious guess to why you are reading this is because you have interest in creating a Stalker when City of Villains finally hits the shelves. Personally, this is my favorite villain class. This class is unique to the others in the light that the weapons they specialize in for their primary power pools are human weapons and blades. Since I...
Fussspuren vom Stalker
01/16/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 6 Replies
Kann man die Ragexe patchen so dass man die Fussspuren vom Stalker nich mehr sieht?