Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial]12SKY TELEPORT HACK

Discussion on [Tutorial]12SKY TELEPORT HACK within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tutorial]12SKY TELEPORT HACK

Ok I decided to go ahead and explain how I do the 12Sky Teleport hack witch also activates the level indicator above players heads. It is not a difficult process and I have pictures to guide you threw the process. Credits go to me so if you use this information please don't spread it around under your name.

Tools needed:

OlyDebug version 1.10: Copy of OlyDbg Attached below.
TwelveSky

First of all launch TwelveSky and Login to your character. Minimize out and launch OlyDbg. Now Attach Olydbg to the TwelveSky.exe process.

Now that you have Olydbg Attached to TwelveSky you need to get to the TwelveSky.exe module so click on the Executable Modules button as shown below:

Repeat that process one more time and

Now your screen should look like this:

Now that you are in the TwelveSky.exe Module you can begin to search for strings related to the commands we want to activate. To do this follow the image below:

That will popup a new window with all of the text strings referenced within the TwelveSky.exe Module. So right click within this window and click on search for text:

In the search box that pops up type in this string:

movezone

and it should take you to this string and highlight it:

if not do search next until you get the one that looks like that. Once you are on string shown in the picture above double click on it and you should now be on the beggining of the function for /movezone command. Follow the picture below:

Now go back into the game and you should see this:

And now if you want to make a program to do this for you automatically you now know the address that you need to alter is 548DCC. So you can just write a simple dll or trainer to alter that address's value to 1.

Hopefully that was all clear enough and everyone can now find the new Address for the teleport hack after every new patch. Please leave comments and feedback in this thread. Please specify if anything is unclear or dosen't make any sense and I will try to edit the guide to be more clear. Also if this is helpful please take the time to hit the +rep button.

Credits: iktov/alien56

Do not post this guide anywhere else without my permission or without credit to me.
Attached Files
File Type: zip odbg110.zip (1.27 MB, 146 views)
Old 07/03/2009, 09:19   #2

hey iktov

my 12sky always freezes when i click the exceutible thing
Old 07/15/2009, 22:08   #3

bro when i do everything and go back to the game it freezes.. please reply
Old 07/18/2009, 05:48   #4

For some reason the menu and everything isnt the same as it used to be and i cant find movezone since patch.