Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1.05: Free lvl 50 char - exploitable??

Discussion on 1.05: Free lvl 50 char - exploitable?? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
1.05: Free lvl 50 char - exploitable??

Do you guys think this will be exploitable to get multiple chars on lvl 50??? so far u only got 1 (!) chance to push 1 new created char directly to 50.

any chance?
Old 06/26/2009, 21:38   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
woah this forum is kinda innactive...
Old 06/27/2009, 17:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,961
maybe nobody knows..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaman DualWielding exploitable glitch.. get more
01/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
This is a glitch using dualwield and flametongue. You will get extra DPS for your offhand, nothing really magical. First let me explain what flametongue does: Quote: Imbue the Shaman's weapon with fire. Each hit causes XX to YY additional Fire damage, based on the speed of the weapon. Slower weapons cause more fire damage per swing. Lasts 30 minutes. This means that the slower your weapon, the harder the flametongue enchant hits, and vice versa. Now for the glitch: Your offhand...
Exploitable Farming Spot [Mage Only]
08/25/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
This is gettin to be somewhat wide spread knowlege ive been doing it for awhile now. So figure i might as well share something with you all. First you need a mage specced for improved dampen magic, and the talent that gives you mana on a successful full resist is also good for doing this, i get about 300-400 mana per resist so if with mage armor and this talent you get 25 all resists right off the bat...get one of them crafted 30 nature resist cloaks and enchant it with +all resists or +NR and...
Easy Money Making Exploitable Spot
07/05/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
I've been debating releasing this nice little secret, so please, PLEASE, try to keep this a secret, otherwise it might get recoded. Note: Horde fellas, this is useless for you. Sorry. WHERE/WHAT: In Northweatern Westfall, running along the cliff, there is a lone windmill with a tiny shack at its base. It is surrounded by 6-7 Defias mobs, levels 12-13.
Easy Money Making Exploitable Spot
06/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
"I've been debating releasing this nice little secret, so please, PLEASE, try to keep this a secret, otherwise it might get recoded. Note: Horde fellas, this is useless for you. Sorry. WHERE/WHAT: In Northweatern Westfall, running along the cliff, there is a lone windmill with a tiny shack at its base. It is surrounded by 6-7 Defias mobs, levels 12-13.