Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RoM]Ideas and Changes for the game

Discussion on [RoM]Ideas and Changes for the game within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RoM]Ideas and Changes for the game

Hello dear community,

I see that there isn't specific forum for Runes of Magic so I decided to make a post here.
I would like to know your opinion about the game and what would you like to see changed. We are interested in hosting this game so we would like to know your opinion, also if there are some experts in this game feel free to add me on skype (mbalkana). We will be also looking for team members so if you'd like to be one - just add me.

Regards,
Balkana - Community Manager at Phoenixgames.eu
Old 04/07/2013, 11:54   #2

U seem u are searching for a team and general help about RoM.I suggest u to post also on RZ (if u know what is) team recruitment section if possible.
Old 04/07/2013, 13:37   #3

I actually made same thread there in MMORPG Extra zone and my thread got removed. We will create sponsorship thread there soon once everything is stabile.
Old 04/07/2013, 16:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkana View Post
I actually made same thread there in MMORPG Extra zone and my thread got removed. We will create sponsorship thread there soon once everything is stabile.
Ok i will wait what will happen to ur project,good luck.
Thanks
1 User