Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uprising Empires

Discussion on Uprising Empires within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Uprising Empires

I am curious is there anyone really have gold, resources and diamonds hack of this game ? all i saw on google is fake links. If anyone really have it can you share with me too plz ? :/

P.S. someone hacked this game started to build billions of army and now those guys are on top ranking and these are real not just ghost army.

These links i shared won't last long cuz they last only 10 to 15 days in inbox of that person who shared that report.
Old 01/13/2013, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Hi, no Hack requests on this Section!
Old 01/14/2013, 00:31   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivo' View Post
Hi, no Hack requests on this Section!
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Age of Empires 2 - kostenlose Erweiterung Forgotten Empires
01/08/2013 - User Submitted News - 9 Replies
Es gibt immernoch viele Leute, die sich am Klassiker Age of Empires 2 erfreuen. Nun gibt es für diese Fans Nachschub in Form einer kostenlosen Erweiterung, die Forgotten Empires genannt wird. Age of Empires ist ein Echtzeit-Strategiespiel, welches vom Entwicklerstudio Ensemble Studios für die Microsoft-Game Studios entwickelt wurde. Seit dem Jahr 1999 erfreuen sich, auch heute noch, viele Leute, ob groß oder klein, an diesem Spiel. In der neuen inoffiziellen Erweiterung gibt es großen...
WTT Summ 160+ for uprising
09/01/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I WTT Summoner 160+ lvl with all infos, server SIZ for charakter Dekaron uprising full lvl all +9
Uprising Empires account
06/10/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account in Uprising Empires in server Saga 1, the account is currently in top 5, for details about the trade and the account please contact me at skype fewtcher or at [email protected] I can't give you a price for now, because the server is about a month old now, I think, so now it's the fast development with the great competition, but give me offers and I will consider them. Just don't make offers such as 50 cents or a dollar :D
[Request]Social Empires/Empires & Allies Hack
05/06/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Hello,im new here and i like play Social Empires and Empires & Allies and i need hacks to Cash,money,dragons(social) e.t.c Can you post a hack?:mofo: