Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is the game still worth playing?

Discussion on Is the game still worth playing? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Is the game still worth playing?

Hello there,

I played this game for a long while during 2011, but I stopped playing it for different circumstances; now besides the games I currently play when I have time, I have been thinking of coming back to this game, maybe with a new account (unless I get to remember my old account information) but would like to know if it is still worth playing?

I mean, is the community that plays this game friendly? Is the environment enjoyable?

That is what is mostly important for me (besides graphics and playability) and what attracts me to play and be a constant gamer of certain games; so I'd like to hear some opinions from the current players of the game.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there any private server worth playing on?
11/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Left sro with the mass when euro released, been on a few private servers but im missing the game. Is there any private server out there that is worth playing right now, can u tell me one plz.
Is Archlord worth playing?
07/02/2012 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Hello. Im thinking of starting to play Archlord but i want to know your opinion if its still worth play it nowadays. I know that is an old game and idk how many people still play it. Btw how much does it take to lvl up from 1 to 100-120 without bot. Thx!
Is it worth start playing Hanin again?
06/25/2012 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
Hello, i broke my leg while i was biking >.< I didnt play kal for years but now i got bored, shall i return and start a new char on int kal, hanin? or hacks totally destroyed the economy already? inix still did not make any player friendly updates? I checked around and saw a lot of bots hack impressive ork around, but does that ruin kal community on int? So for example are there bots in d1? Also what i really want to know, what about the privacy protection, does my account can...
Wert zu spielen? Worth playing?
01/09/2012 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hallo Leute lohnt es sich noch Dekaron Offiziell zu zocken? Sind da noch viele Spieler online/aktiv? Wieviele... Welche Gilden entscheiden mommentan ueber das Schicksal andrer Spieler? Gibts es Duper ? Soll ich es wieder Anfangen? _________________________________________________ __________________
Is it worth playing Chn char?
11/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
Hello, am playing Euro chars for last year and I pwn pretty much every Chinese in pvp. With my Rogue they can't even come near me, and with my wizard I 1hit them all ;) The only problem is pot delay, ( for exp/sp farming. ) I can't take out same lvl giant or party mob with my wizard.. and as I remember Chinese chars can own them with meds. My friend have 90 and 65 wizard so if I will go new char he will be 60 within a week or two ... now only question is: Which Chinese char is best...