Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 requiem accaunts 70 lvl

Discussion on Selling 2 requiem accaunts 70 lvl within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2 requiem accaunts 70 lvl

Selling 2 accounts

Warlord 70lvl and forsaker 69lvl

all who are interesting pm me here or to my skype :ID evilemi
Old 08/06/2012, 09:57   #2

bump
Old 10/31/2012, 07:20   #3

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling lvl 75 Assassin [Requiem]
06/13/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
I´m selling my lvl 75 Assassin on Server Valdes. He got +5 lvl 75 Dual Swords (from Tyrant-Raid boss) and a few mall points. also on the account: - Pet lvl 3 - a few +20% max HP buff items - some Season 1 items on account like lvl 66 dual swords and claws The character wears Season 1 armors and fully upgraded Season 2 jewelry. Payment: I prefer PayPal You can contact me via PM, skype: s_7_3_v_3 or e-mail: [email protected]
Selling lvl 75 Assassin [Requiem]
06/13/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I´m selling my lvl 75 Assassin on Server Valdes. He got +5 lvl 75 Dual Swords (from Tyrant-Raid boss) and a few mall points. also on the account: - Pet lvl 3 - a few +20% max HP buff items - some Season 1 items on account like lvl 66 dual swords and claws The character wears Season 1 armors and fully upgraded Season 2 jewelry. Payment: I prefer PayPal You can contact me via PM, skype: s_7_3_v_3 or e-mail: [email protected]
[Selling] Requiem:Memento Mori Account
02/16/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
SALE IS CLOSED! SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE All characters and items are listed below. Most of the gear is from S1 (Bloodymare) and v. valuable. Characters are all located on the server: Valdes All Characters have been Skill & DNA Reset
Selling Lvl 75 Assassin with Pvp gear and mall stuff [Requiem]
06/15/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
So I decided to sell my Lvl 75 Assassin on Valdes! If I remember it right it has +5 lvl 75 Dual Swords (the Carus Raid ones from Tyrant) and a few mall items are still there aswell A few Revives An item mall pet lvl 3 A few +20% max HP buff items and also a few others that I cant recall The character wears Season 1 armors and fully upgraded Season 2 jewelry, The Assassin is PVP specced and all skills should be reset due to certain events...so its a FRESH START skill and DNA wise...
Selling Requiem Mementori acount
04/24/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
1 lv 66 defiler with Full +5 Black sun set 65 +5 S1 66 Magic sallower 2 lv 50 ranger with lv45 reinforced launcher +5 and Full +10 FoC set let bid it