Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rhythm Games

Discussion on Rhythm Games within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rhythm Games

Hey guys, I'd like to know, if there are any rhythm game players. If yes, which one is your favorite? There is quite good amount of these games, but they are quite underrated, maybe because some people find it dumb to destroy keyboard from clicking to song's rhythm I'm interested if there are some fans or pros of these. I'm personally playing osu!, which I find fun to play due to its original way of playing, which one is yours? Maybe I'd be interested in another one too
Old 08/05/2014, 08:33   #2

A rhythm game I use to play and liked was Osu! It had some good songs on it and could make anyone improve their APM if they kept trying at it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2014, 10:44   #3

So it's same to me, maybe there are more than just 2 players
Old 08/12/2014, 00:47   #4

Osu is definately the most fun rythym game out there right now. Unless you play DDR computer style lol
Old 08/12/2014, 07:16   #5

DDR is fun! I play it on the computer but I use a step pad I purchased from amazon xD
Old 08/12/2014, 07:32   #6

I use to remember alot of rhythm games but they were all in japanese text. Like everyone said above, the best one is probably OSU!
Old 08/12/2014, 07:48   #7

I dont think theres a better rhythym game other than OSU. its the best one out there dudes, unless people know something I dont o.O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rhythm of my life [Roleplay]
11/05/2012 - Grand Theft Auto - 0 Replies
Hey Leute ich wollte euch heute meinen Server vorstellen. Der Server läuft halt erst 1. Woche Wir suchen halt Aktive Member , Leader usw Wir haben halt vorerst 50 Slots die wir jederzeit erweitern können. Fraktionen: LSPD , FBI , Medic , LaCostraNostra , Yakuza , Präsident , Hitman , CNN , Taxi Fahrlehrer , Grove Street , Ballas , Aztecas , Terror , Ordnungsamt. Jobs: Boxer , Tankstellenmitarbeiter , Drogendealer , Waffenhändler usw...
Synturas GameKey Shop |Steam-Games|Origin-Games|Blizzard|Windows-Live-Games|Ubisoft|
06/22/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Willkommen im GameKeyShop ----- Synturas (--->Skype) ----- Zum Verkauf stehen folgende Spiele-Keys
Osu! Rhythm is just a *click* away!
03/09/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
osu! - rhythm is just a click away Osu! is a very fun game that I recommend. Post your discussions about this game here!
Selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS 30% OFF Over 1000 Games (Z8Games,Nx Games,IJJI Games,etc)
03/12/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6006/heraclesto re1.jpg Hello, let me introduce myself, I am Heracles, well, maybe some people know about me and know that I am a seller know they can trust, obviously there will be many who do not trust me, but that's not a problem over time I earn your trust and we can do great business, I hope that i can sell here and allow me to offer the best prices and the biggest promotions as the title says, I'm selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS codes with 30%...
To control the battle rhythm
10/15/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
Metin2 yang is a good item, it is necessary. Metin2 is an online game which sets dynamic fighting as the main characteristic. It abstains in the past relatively static fighting mode and pieces together the actions, such as split, cut and others. The whole process of fighting is at a dash, just as the flowing water without any shuffling. The dynamic fighting shows its endless charm all the time, not only in the duel of PVP, but also in the small-scale combat of factions, and even in grand wars...