Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSOBB CE

Discussion on PSOBB CE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/08/2012, 22:27   #361

elite*gold: 0
Isn't working for me either anymore. I just ran the CRC and my stats went crazy kept blinking from high stats to 0 and I was doing 0 damage and barely hitting on ULT. Used the correct rapesobb by the way. Now, I restarted the game and I can't even attatch the CRC. It simply won't attatch. Help?
Old 07/08/2012, 23:59   #362

lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depende...ality_disorder
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2012, 00:09   #363

Have you tried running it as admin? Also, if the stats are going crazy unequip your items, items usually screw up stat hacks.
Old 07/09/2012, 00:09   #364

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
Isn't working for me either anymore. I just ran the CRC and my stats went crazy kept blinking from high stats to 0 and I was doing 0 damage and barely hitting on ULT. Used the correct rapesobb by the way. Now, I restarted the game and I can't even attatch the CRC. It simply won't attatch. Help?
This was stated before, you need to unequip any item that is boosting your attributes (*** Hand, Smartlink, Thief/****) and this way the stats will no longer blink as they are no longer being modified by the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd-x View Post
WTF. The RapePSOn still doesn't ******* work for me. This is bull ****. I'm about to throw this ******* laptop.
What problem are you having now?
Old 07/09/2012, 00:13   #365

Please do not feel bad if you are unable to understand how to use this. Everything that has been posted in this thread never actually worked. We were all pretending it did to confuse people
Old 07/09/2012, 00:14   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by MousFainGrezam View Post
Please do not feel bad if you are unable to understand how to use this. Everything that has been posted in this thread never actually worked. We were all pretending it did to confuse people
/topic
Old 07/09/2012, 01:10   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by drastic_metal View Post
This was stated before, you need to unequip any item that is boosting your attributes (*** Hand, Smartlink, Thief/****) and this way the stats will no longer blink as they are no longer being modified by the game.

What problem are you having now?
Lol. Thief/****.
Old 07/09/2012, 02:43   #368

Quote:
Touché.
Old 07/09/2012, 08:38   #369

Quote:
The trainer won't work for me, but on a happier note I managed to get the bypass working and I have been using the table that I got from the V3 download. I just don't know how to use the infinite mag feed hack because I don't know what "click ZF at register" means.
Old 07/09/2012, 09:25   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd-x View Post
The trainer won't work for me, but on a happier note I managed to get the bypass working and I have been using the table that I got from the V3 download. I just don't know how to use the infinite mag feed hack because I don't know what "click ZF at register" means.
For the mag feed right click on the value, browse memmory region, then youll get a window that has some **** on the bottom, then some other **** on the top. Right click on the top area and click "go to adress" type 1d91de (i think thats the adress?), then right click on the adress 1d91de, click "change register at this location", tick the zf box, done. I suggest doing this before your in the lobby cause I usually get disconnected. If this explination doesn't help then I apologize, for I am terrible at explaining CE ****. Good luck ^_^.
Old 07/09/2012, 09:43   #371

Wait why is everyone using the CRC with the trainer? All I do is run the trainer and I'm fine lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakisuzu View Post
Why doesnt my pso starting screen look like that Dx Mines all black and ugly
Old 07/09/2012, 09:54   #372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplap View Post
Wait why is everyone using the CRC with the trainer? All I do is run the trainer and I'm fine lol....

Why doesnt my pso starting screen look like that Dx Mines all black and ugly
CRC allows you to do other **** I think, furious techs, walk through walls, ect, but I have no idea as to how to get the adresses of those hacks :s.
Old 07/09/2012, 09:54   #373

Quote:
You don't have to. If you know what you can do with the bypass you will do those things.
Old 07/09/2012, 10:00   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
CRC allows you to do other **** I think, furious techs, walk through walls, ect, but I have no idea as to how to get the adresses of those hacks :s.
Ah I see. I will leave that to the smarter people lol. I'm with what I know how to do lol. Im just glad I can hunt easier... Sometimes stuff just doesn't drop though lol.

Quote:
You don't have to. If you know what you can do with the bypass you will do those things.
Ahh okay so so its a stringbypass x9000.
Old 07/09/2012, 10:05   #375

Quote:
Ahh okay so so its a stringbypass x9000.
It's actually not, but you can call it that if you would like to.
Closed Thread