Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making Gold Guide?

Discussion on Making Gold Guide? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making Gold Guide?

Hi, so I'm new to Hero Online, and well, I've been looking for guides both to level and to make money, with or without bot assistance (I'd prefer it without bot assistance just to be safe...)

Thanks before hand to those that share their experience and knowledge, also if anyone has a guild, I'd gladly join!
Old 04/19/2012, 10:47   #2

Well Make gold in hero online is 3 Way's
1st. Ncash = Real Money (Fast) But have to be 40lvl to trade Ncash items
2nd. Event's (Middle) No level Limit
3rd. Great War (Slow) Have to be 50+ to can join Great War
4th. Mining (Slow) Have to be 50+ When you finish your Second Job Qwest you will get Mining Skill Then you van go to Mine in ill check the plays later.. ^_^

And for naw You can enjoy the event stay online as much as you can and you get some Meet every hower soo get as much as possoble . dont sell them naw sell them after event ends and you will have alot of Gold.! :P

P.S
You can use bot's GM's will not bann you.. i was use alot of bots before i leave hero.! and naw i start agein
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2012, 16:24   #3

Nice =D and yeah, I noticed the event going! thanks a lot for the recommendations. Another question, for str/int build warrior, is it better to go Musa or Champion?
Old 04/20/2012, 14:16   #4

First ive made my money with the 5 element boxes .. Ive opened it and sold the boxes in it.
After that Buy and sell items from player to players.

I would choose Musa..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2012, 16:30   #5

Thanks Shishi, anyone knows if the event items will stay after the event? It worries me that maybe they'll be removed =S
Old 04/20/2012, 17:42   #6

Nope Gms are too **** noob lazy butch *** ****** ****** to remove event items after event.! This game Developers are **** ..! remember this
Old 04/22/2012, 19:48   #7

Any bot you'd recommend me? Actually, is there any bot working after the UI update?
Old 04/23/2012, 14:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwolf001 View Post
Nice =D and yeah, I noticed the event going! thanks a lot for the recommendations. Another question, for str/int build warrior, is it better to go Musa or Champion?
I've built one Champion, didn't like how he played. All my other warriors have been Musa since then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwolf001 View Post
Any bot you'd recommend me? Actually, is there any bot working after the UI update?
I'm working on getting Hellfire updated, but since it's a new UI they moved things around on me. It's taking longer than I expected to map everything out so I have the memory locations the bot needs.