Here is v.2 fix. (uses the same method
. Tested on Kubuntu 8.4 and FreeBSD 8.0 (You might have glitch with flash on linux emulator.)
** You will lose all of saved games if you have any. **
How to use
0. Change extension from txt to c. I couldn't upload C source code
1. Compile the attached code.
gcc -o robokill robokill2.c
2. Load the game into browser, and bring up unlock window.
Don't send e-mail address, yet.
to /etc/hosts file. And reload internet connection.
4. Run the executable compiled in step 1 in console.
If it complain, run as root.
5. When you see "waiting for data..." in console,
type any acsii characters. It doesn't have to be an e-mail address.
6. You will see the game is unlocked,
and the fake server will exit by its self,
7. Remove rocksolidarcade.com from hosts file.
8. Enjoy the game.
Basically, the code runs as a fake server and sends back unlocking packet.
127.0.0.1 www. rocksolidarcade.com for loopback. This fake server runs on the same machine, and need to tell browser to send packet to fake server.