Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need some help on my chosen

Discussion on i need some help on my chosen within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need some help on my chosen

hi

i ll need some help on my chosen build i am curently lvl 20 but i am a bit disapointet by my char.....

how can i make him deal more damage but still have his tank capabilitys ?

what are the best stats a chosen must keep an eye for..... strenght ? toughness ? ressistances ? etc.....

thx in advance
Old 10/30/2008, 09:54   #2

Someone posted a temple for a 2h Chosen here:
Old 10/30/2008, 18:11   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypt_fiend_ View Post
Someone posted a temple for a 2h Chosen here:
yes look @ the guide.The main stats are

* Strength = adds to melee DPS

* Toughness = reduces incoming DPS

* Wounds = adds to hit points

mfg,
Baggerb
Old 10/31/2008, 00:35   #4

ok i ll try it on and i ll let you know..... thx for the info guys
Old 11/05/2008, 13:50   #5

This is what u need to know mate , DONT use Cleave or Enrage Blow. Use Ravage and Tooth of Tzeentch and taunt the target all the time to get a +30% dmg bonus for a couple hits. Also put all ur points in path of the dread and use Strenght Aura. If the monsters are not that tough u can use the Focused Offence Tactic +15% dmg -33% armor.Get as much Strenght as possible on items.
Later on u will get a +15% crit rate on greatweapons and u will do nice dps.

Also if u wanna play as a off tank role with 2handed weapon there is a way. U need to invest all your renown points inn Weapon Mastery so u get more "parry" and armor penetration so u dont lose dps much. If u have a 10% parry base (I have 10.3% parry miself atm)+25% parry from suppression u will get a 35%+ parry with greatweapon wich will be enough for u to play the tank role without losing DPS
Fight Hero's in Pq might still be better with a shield. Try out for yourself
Old 11/18/2008, 14:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septick View Post
hi

i ll need some help on my chosen build i am curently lvl 20 but i am a bit disapointet by my char.....

how can i make him deal more damage but still have his tank capabilitys ?

what are the best stats a chosen must keep an eye for..... strenght ? toughness ? ressistances ? etc.....

thx in advance

oh , i have come accross the same problem as you , but i spend so much money to powerlevling it , and it banned some times , so if i do not want to play it , i will spend money let the professional to level it ,
Old 11/18/2008, 22:50   #7

I think i can help...

First: Your role in PVP/RVR as a 2 handed Offtank is to deal dmg to light amored classes, mainly healers and brightwizards. Second job is to protect your healer.

I'm a lvl 40 Chosen, playing in a daily static group, so listen:
We, our 5 lvl 40 Chosens, that skilling dual in the first and the third tree is the best. But why?

SKILLS:
Your need just 1 talent from the first tree: 15% more Crit!

From the third tree you need earthquake, which is nearly our best skill. The Rest of your points you have to put also in the third tree to push Ravage, which is your main attacking skill.

As aura you use the resistance aura to reduce your enemys resistance and to protect your self.

TACTICS:
Use the moloch tactic to get better out of snares, what is really important.

The second one is the tactic, which reduces the timer of your "Dmg-over-runtime"-skill (touch of ***). With this tactic you can hold the touch on your enemy the whole time.

Third is +toughness. for more protection.

the fourth is the 15% crit we skilled.

STATS:

You need on lvl 40 only about 400 strength. With this strength your ravage crits on normal resistance with light amor for about 600.

Max your Wounds and Toughness. you will need about 600 Toughness and min. 8k life to be a good offtank and to rock pvp.

How to work with this?

Start your resistance aura, take your aim, knock everyone down with earthquake, spot on your enemy target, spam touch and then ravage him till the death.

I'm german so i hope you understand what i tried to tell you.

MfG

Hauke

ps. I hated my Chosen when i was 32... but with 40 the world is a whole different. Keep on going.
My stats now:
8K Life
600 Toughness
443 str
240 weapon skill
Resis: 730, 822, 650