Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

system memory is too low -- warhammer will now terminate.

Discussion on system memory is too low -- warhammer will now terminate. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 09/12/2008, 08:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
vegrößer mal die Auslagerungsdatei auf nen festen wert der doppelt so groß ist wie dein Arbeitsspeicher. Hatte das gleiche Problem bei nem Freund aufm Zweitpc weil er die Auslagerung ausgestellt hat.
Arbeitsplatz->Rechtsklick-> erweitert-> Systemleistung -> Einstellungen -> erweitert ->
Virtueller Arbeitsspeicher. Achja vergiss nicht festlegen zu drücken ^^
Mehr ram ist NICHT zwingend notwendig aber besser.
Old 09/12/2008, 14:04   #17

elite*gold: 0
hat nicht geholfen, trotzdem danke.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help when i terminate hackshield
06/10/2010 - Florensia - 0 Replies
Help when i terminate hackshield the florensia automatically closed
terminate hackshield
10/13/2008 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
huhu , am erste read signature :p mein probleem : ich bin mit search viel KalHackIt versionen bekomen , aber alle zagen zelbste: ich mach ExtendLoader.exe auf , dan die macht wie normaal wan ich mach die kal auf , KCP komt drauf , dan die sagt error : unable to find "TerminateHackShield" und dan die macht kal schlus... kan jiemand mich helpfen bitte? :-/ ist das die KalHackIt version oder ?... btw ist fur private server
Terminate hackshield, KHI
07/22/2008 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
allo, ich spiele ein pserver(with KOCP), und wenn ich extendloader(KHI) beginne, sagt es, daß "nicht imstande, Terminatehackshield"..why zu finden "dieses ist?
Memory editing the lotto system?
06/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
I've been noticing ingame people who are always the 1st to yell "lets roll for this item"...are the ones that ALWAYS win it. I mean always...to the point it's wierd. I once rolled 860 on an item...thought for sure I was gonna win. The dude rolled 861 then said "LoooooL I win". And I'm just sitting there like...wtf. I think it's possible to set and freeze the lotto value. Has anyone tried that? It seems like it would be an easy thing to do. Im gonna try it later. If it is possible...then...
New UHF memory reading system discussions
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Okay I guess some of you know me from the UHF memory tables I produce. Well I'm thinking its time for a change to the the open tables as their a bit problem due to the nature of their openness; so what I want to try next is a open language dll(dynamic linked library) that all the developers can use in any language, including the scripted ones. So to begin with I'm posting a very simple dll that you pass the window handle of a running co2 client to and it returns the Level or XP(works...